ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

2 Team Teaser - Too EASY

MINNY +10

Houston +12.5

this is Too EASY

Dallas could be up 20 with 4 minutes to go, pull everyone...and end up winning by 8.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    MINNY +10

Houston +12.5

this is Too EASY

Dallas could be up 20 with 4 minutes to go, pull everyone...and end up winning by 8.
    If you really believe that, then the smart thing to do would be teasing Dallas to -2, not Houston to +12.5.

no offense brother, but its no wonder you've been losing so many bets as of late.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I've won big the last 2 days... even a couple of my own plays (Women's NCAA 1st halves yesterday...favorites killed it hahaha) and i won a bunch of other plays by fading guys like LB last night

I said Dallas "COULD BE" up by 20... its more likely that Dallas is losing by 10 at the half and everyone is pissed at them.

ill take a +12.5 Houston club that has beat OKC twice over the old Dallas farts who care to blow out nobody

and Marc Gasol is out for Memphis... another reason to roll with K.Love baby!

THIS WILL WIN YOU F/A/G/G/O/T

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too easy is right,

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

I actually like this play, despite the obvious incompetence of the original poster

PR9

Hey I hope you hit it.. it's just that your reasoning was totally flawed. Because if you truly think-

"Dallas could be up 20 with 4 minutes to go, pull everyone...and end up winning by 8."

^^ then obviously the +12 is not the right play as there is too much room for error.. The Dallas -2 is far safer under the parameters you set

it's basic math

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    Hey I hope you hit it.. it's just that your reasoning was totally flawed. Because if you truly think-

"Dallas could be up 20 with 4 minutes to go, pull everyone...and end up winning by 8."

^^ then obviously the +12 is not the right play as there is too much room for error.. The Dallas -2 is far safer under the parameters you set

it's basic math

Houston is rolling so far. IF YOU STILL DON'T GET IT, I liked Houston... but even if by some miracle Dallas was up ahead of the teaser amount late in the game... they would still mail it in for the last minutes and the teaser would still it. that's IF DALLAS cared to show up.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

DAL up 13 with 50 seconds left... u think im scared watching the stream? AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOPE

Hou with the final 4 points (TOO FUKKN PREDICTABLE)

fukk with me NBA

already cruising with my OKC bet (fading fakerboy)

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

^ in case you were too stupid to comprehend...

teaser CASHED

oh, but i thought the words "free money" "lock city" or "too fukkn easy" always lose?

PR9

I was 100% correct. Dallas -2 was BY FAR the safer play. You were sweating in the 4th with Dallas having a double digit lead throughout. You would not have sweated it out if you had the proper play @ Dallas -2 under the guideline

9 is closer to 12 than 2.

If you keep making such mistakes you're going to eventually lose your bankroll. And start threads talking about how you're 0-10 in your last 10 plays as you did last week

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

did u read my words or not? i didn't sweat shit out.

teaser cashed, both dogs WOULD HAVE LOST without a teaser. THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY A TEASER....you find two nice lines you kinda like, but aren't certain they will hit and you TEASE THEM and you walk away a winner.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

$100.00 $215.00 Pending 4 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 7½fb & 5½bk
    Win 3/27/12 7:05pm NBA Basketball 762 Philadelphia 76ers -3½ * vs Cleveland Cavaliers
    Win 3/27/12 8:05pm NBA Basketball 764 Memphis Grizzlies pk * vs Minnesota Timberwolves
    Win 3/27/12 8:35pm NBA Basketball 768 Dallas Mavericks -2 * vs Houston Rockets
    Pending 3/27/12 10:35pm NBA Basketball 773 Los Angeles Lakers -½ * vs Golden State Warriors

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    did u read my words or not? i didn't sweat shit out.

teaser cashed, both dogs WOULD HAVE LOST without a teaser. THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY A TEASER....you find two nice lines you kinda like, but aren't certain they will hit and you TEASE THEM and you walk away a winner.
    I would rather tease teams i like to win down to a low line tho but congrats

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I would rather tease teams i like to win down to a low line tho but congrats
    yeah, with teams like Philly and LA after a home L, Dal @ home & rested... but I got respect for Hou and I just like Minny right now they play teams tough... love a 10.5 line for them against anyone

i tease favorites down when i like them and they are at 6-8 pts, but its gotta be teams that i trust more... not Mem or old Dallas