Judgejoebrwn
    Judgejoebrwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Fade the Judge 3/27

Ok, so I don't really want ya'll to fade, but it would've been good the first time I posted plays and the name just kind of stuck. Hoping for winners today.

2U - Oklahoma City -4.5 - OKC is a team that doesn't slow down. They typically win, but they usually don't win big. That's primarily why I like this line. Against a struggling Portland team, I don't think they'll have much trouble taking this by 8 or 9 points. Line has already moved to -5 on 5dimes.

2U - Golden State +6 - The Warriors have played 9 games since Ellis was traded. In those 9, they've only won 3. However, only 3 of the 6 losses were by more than 6 points, 2 were on the road (against Utah which went to OT and to Houston), and only 1 at home to the surging Bucks. Looking at the Lakers, they're 6-4 in their last 10 road games, but only 1 of those wins was by more than 6 points (the destruction of the Mavs). They went to OT with the Hornets to win by exactly 6 and went to double OT with the Grizzlies to win by 5, and the Grizzlies just came into LA and got revenge. Very surprised to see this many points.

May have another pick or two later.

-Judge

Judgejoebrwn

Adding: 2U - Milwaukee -1 1H - I think the Bucks are going to look for revenge and avoid a season sweep from the Hawks. They have a solid chance to cover the full game, but I really think they come out strong in the first half.

Judgejoebrwn

Adding: 1U - Memphis -5.5 - Just can't looked past the fact that the Wolves are playing without 3 of their best players (Rubio, Pekovich, and Barea). A huge performance from Love could make the difference, but he's been putting in these kinds of performances left and right. Gotta think he's due for an average one.

and: 1U - Houston +7.5 - Tailing Dudley with this one primarily. We have two unpredictable squads going at it here. Houston's missing a couple of key players, but chances are Dragic will play tonight. These teams met just a few days ago in Houston where Dallas barely won in OT on the backs of big games for Nowitzski and Terry. I think Dallas will win this one as well with rest and the home court advantage, but I see it being tighter than 7.5 points.

Judgejoebrwn

Oklahoma City -4.5 - Win (2U)
    Golden State +6 - Win (2U)
    Milwaukee -1 1H - Win (2U)
    Memphis -5.5 - Win (1U)
    Houston +7.5 - [color=red]Loss (1.1U)[/color - Missed it by a single bucket.

Also picked up 4U on Golden State +2 3Q and +3 2H. All in all, great night picking up 9.9U!!! Was much needed after shithole tennis screwed me over. On to tomorrow!

-Judge