Madetowin
    Madetowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

6 pack of NBA

Ok today's games look delicious so let's get started. First game that stuck out to me was the Lakers vs Bobcats game. LA Lakers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games when playing CharlotteLA Lakers are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing Charlotte . OUCHHHHHH. Plus Kobe is a lil sick which basically is b.s. but pretty much says that Lakers won't cover and prob lose outright. So the first selection is Charlotte +6 and charlotte in a first half play.

Now let's move on to Indiana vs Chicago.
    Chicago is 3-21 SU in its last 24 games when playing on the road against Indiana . Who am I to go against a trend like that sooooo Indiana -1 it is.

Dallas Mavericks will embarras the Timberwolves today . (big play of day)

Easy ML here take the Spurs

Denver to cover 1st half spread

Portland -4 pts. vs Utah (buy 2)

Bonus Fun:

Love the upset here with Sacramento ( sac ML for light)

Goodluck everyone whether you fade or tail wish the best for ya.

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like all plays except for Dallas. But in that game, I have no idea what will happen so it's a no play for me. I think I'm tailing everything else...let's goooooooooooo!!!!!

Madetowin

Wish the best for us buddy. Hope we cash tonight

Madetowin

anyone else feeling good about these plays.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

They are really good plays you've picked out.
    I'll leave chalotte out simply because there playing the lakers but every other one is going to get bet on i think, lets hope for the best

Madetowin

I like that play cuz charlotte is looking for eight seed in the playoffs and also the lakers are on a lil downhill slump. Kobe is sort of sick and Lakers won't give it there all .

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

My favorite play that you picked is Portland. They are a good match up against Utah, and very tough at home. I think we will see a double digit victory there, especially considering the late game last night for the Jazz.

Madetowin

Had a good day yesterday 6-2. Two very small loses . One coming from the buzzer hahaha in the SAC game and a 5 moneyline lost from the Spurs oh well. Let's try to knock them all down today. I'll be posting plays I'd say within the next 15 mins prob

Madetowin

Going to have to go with Detroit in the first half + 1/2 & Detroit ML .
    Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing New JerseyDetroit is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing New Jersey.

Charlotte Bobcats +10 1/2 bought 2pts.
    Charlotte is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston.

I know Lakers are in a slump sort of but they have to start winning atleast going with Lakers -5 bought 2 pts. LA Lakers are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee. Also, the 10-4 ats Lakers lines were like -12 -14 etc etc so five should be fairly simple.

Going with Memphis here at -2 for the game but I'm taking Washington First half at +1 1/2.

Yesterday I took Dallas for the play of the day and I will do the same here Dallas - 3 1/2 bought the 2 pts. Also going BIG on Dallas first half at -2 1/2. Dallas is 11-4-1 ATS in its last 16 games when playing Miami.Dallas is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games at home.

Depending on how I do I might be interested in taking Sac tonight with the pts. Wayyyyyy to many both teams suck.

By the way I'm going to be brave and say I have a LOCK and say take NO tooooo lay some unbelievable ass whipping.

Madetowin

GL luck to all who follow and god bless the ones that don't.

TORONTOBBALL
    TORONTOBBALL's Avatar Become A Pro!

u dont think without rasheed wallace the nets might be able to pull this one

Madetowin

Nets can't handle Detroit let's get serious here. Unless Carter gets nuts and score 40 something no way they win.

jonnyj03
    Mets -1.5 +155
    jonnyj03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Quote Originally Posted by TORONTOBBALL View Post
    u dont think without rasheed wallace the nets might be able to pull this one
    if they play like they have been playing no chance.

TORONTOBBALL

madetowin i agree with u im just scared that nets somehow decide to play good this game

Madetowin

A lot of people here think wayyyyyy to hard on games.It changes there mind like 5,000 times and when they go to put a game in they end up not liking anything anymore. Just go with your research and with your gut. Look everything is possible nothing is a guarantee but most of the time if you do your work you'll have a slight edge .

TORONTOBBALL

ya just booked det the lines starting to drop its at -1 now soon itll be at pk

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about harris ? hes gotten a few games under his belt coming off the injury now, i think he'll have a good game.

Madetowin

Wish the best for us buddy well wish the best for the Pistons. If Detroit plays like the Detroit team I know it's alllllllll over. NJ if they play like the Jersey team I know it's going to be called Murder.

Madetowin

Ok let's see Hamilton , Prince , A.I. VS Devin Harris and if you still call Vince Carter a " active player" then yeah. Devin Harris to carry a team against great defenders and exploding offensive players. I think I can say he CAN'T. Now James or Kobe can but would be tough for them too. Come on guys

TORONTOBBALL

lets cash madetowin they played a very good game against ceveland and thats y my gut says they win

Madetowin

there you go Toronto. Confidence is key . If you don't have it in your plays forget bout it.

TORONTOBBALL

my plays are orlando -9.5,lakers -7.5,detroit+1.5

Madetowin

GL buddy like them all. Remember play moderately though .

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

My step father owns a Greek diner in Jersey.
    I love feta cheese and Memphis tonight.
    pusti malakas Wizards

Madetowin

hahahahah go for it. I like the same but Washington is going to take the first half just so you know. So are you Greek ? Feta is the shittttttt especially in like spanikopita and tiropita.

holdplz
    holdplz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Well done yesterday! Nice call on Sacramento even though they lost to a buzzer-beater... I knew New Orleans were going to be up against it last night, too.

I'm with you on Detroit and the Lakers: I have them in a ML parlay with Orlando.

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not by blood. I visited Andros 2 years ago where he lives it was awesome. I am Italian, but I am around Greeks alot when I visit the diner. My mother has all kinds of Greek painted vases in the house. And my step father listens to his Greek music. Tee dee dak da te te te te dah. There was a girl e poo ex pee. Shit like that is always playing. haha I love all Greek food, the culture, and the people.

mixpicks
    mixpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

good selections, 6-2 Nice but that dosn't mean profit...

SA Moneyline is like losing 5 Games...

Not Bashing as I also had them M/L in a 4 teamer then payed OKC with pts. str8 tried for the Middle, Also had Cleve in that par M/L then DET Str8 (Big) Anyway, On To Tonight. Hope You Kill your Book!

mixpicks
    mixpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with Lakers However, look at the line Big Public On Them and Line Drops, but buying the pts down is smart If One Plays Them(IMO) Also, Have to Think Boston Will Win, That Game, but by how much, as for a "Sharp Move" Only one I see is Toronto+10' and Utep in CBB...

gyftosgreek
    gyftosgreek's Avatar Become A Pro!

bol guys

Madetowin

Yeah Spurs would of banged me up but I only put five bucks on the ML not hundred so I'm cool didn't hurt me at much at all. Hope I do too. Summer is coming up and South Beach sounds great right about now. GL mix picks. BTW TAKE THE NJ DEVILS. my hockey boy has been buzzin in my ear about that game.

BMW as they say in italian then Una fatsa una ratsa. ( same face same people ) i think ? I was about to say wtf another greek with a bmw . I don't think I have met one Greek without a bmw. When me and my cousins go out we alll look like the biggest dorks cuz we all have bmw's .

Madetowin

The way the line looks it's like UTEP is going to recruit wade,lebron and kobe for this one. Vegas is smellin a blowout

TORONTOBBALL

madetowin u italian?

Madetowin

No, Greek. I'm assuming now that your Italian haha

TORONTOBBALL

ya lol but i dont have a bmw i got a lincoln

12 Last