Madetowin
    Madetowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey aslong as it has four wheels and I can't run faster then it your cool.

mixpicks
    mixpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Madetowin View Post
    Yeah Spurs would of banged me up but I only put five bucks on the ML not hundred so I'm cool didn't hurt me at much at all. Hope I do too. Summer is coming up and South Beach sounds great right about now. GL mix picks. BTW TAKE THE NJ DEVILS. my hockey boy has been buzzin in my ear about that game.

BMW as they say in italian then Una fatsa una ratsa. ( same face same people ) i think ? I was about to say wtf another greek with a bmw . I don't think I have met one Greek without a bmw. When me and my cousins go out we alll look like the biggest dorks cuz we all have bmw's .
    Funny I'm in So.Beach Live Here now. $5 Bucks Idon't understand, SA-1300 M/L (something like that) The Only NJ Team I would play is the Nets, In fact I have them in small par with my one and only major play Toronto+10 Devils play makes about as much sence as coming to south beach in the summer Lose... Thanks Anyway... BOL

Madetowin
    Madetowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today there are some crazy lines out there. So it's either Vegas dogs are winning or all the "favorites" are winning. Here is what I feel confident on.

Spurs 1st half - 2 1/2.
    They should be up be at least 6 points in the first half.

Dallas to get revenge on the Grizzles taking them for the first half -4 and for the game -5 (bought 2) UNDER 196

Oklahoma City first half + 2 1/2 vs portland and also for the game + 7 (bought 2 pts.)

Orlando -2 (bought 2 ) for the game over Cavs

Phoenix -7
    first half vs Sacramento

GL everyone input is always welcomed

TORONTOBBALL
    TORONTOBBALL's Avatar Become A Pro!

portland beats okl double digits

First 12