dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

What legit site offers the best bonuses?

Looking for a new book as baseball has snuck up on us.. Would love to take advantage of some nice bonus offers. Looking at a 10k+ deposit, so preferably a book that gives bonuses on larger deposits.

Or would a book that offers reduced lines such as 5Dimes be better?

Thanks for any input

dlunc3

sorry ...meant to post this in players talk

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I don't bet MLB, but I use BetIslands. Best book I've been with, and they offer all kinds of great promotions. And they have great customer service. I know right now they are offering a 110% match bonus on your deposit (but I think only up to 1K, not totall sure). I'd give them a call and ask them what their promotions are for that large of a deposit. I sent someone else there who deposited 3K and I believe he got 25% cash and 25% free play. If you do decide to deposit there you should let me know so I can get a referral bonus.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I don't bet MLB, but I use BetIslands. Best book I've been with, and they offer all kinds of great promotions. And they have great customer service. I know right now they are offering a 110% match bonus on your deposit (but I think only up to 1K, not totall sure). I'd give them a call and ask them what their promotions are for that large of a deposit. I sent someone else there who deposited 3K and I believe he got 25% cash and 25% free play. If you do decide to deposit there you should let me know so I can get a referral bonus.
    Thanks man.... will be in touch

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Good luck with the process.