SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's Pick - 3/30 (20-15)

3/30

Parlay Wager - 1 Parlay of 2 Teams (Moneyline)

NEW JERSEY -150

UTAH -800

1 MILLION TO WIN 1 MILLION!!!! I'm kidding! But the Nets are at home and looking to redeem themselves from that DISGRACEFUL loss from yesterday. I played on the Nets yesterday by the way, not to happy. But I expect them to come out on fire and get a W. The Knicks vs. Utah I don't think anything has to be said here l0l. I really need this parlay l0l so I'm pretty confident. With this parlay you'll get back about 90% of what you put in.

italiano22
    italiano22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sports i really like your inputs on games... How do you feel about the Knicks +11 and the Magic -3

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

sports man, do you get next day lines, because i think ive found 2 perfect teaser lines:

utah -3 vs new york
    cavs -2 vs detroit

need one more...

SportsTerminator

I rarely play on pointspreads so I couldn't really help you out. But to be honest Knicks vs. Utah in Utah you think it will be like a 40 point blow out l0l. I mean the Knicks last game against the CHARLOTTE BOBCATS in Charlotte they lost by like 9 or 10. So I guess -11 seems right. Now Orlando vs. the Heat, heck I couldn't even tell you who 's going to win. Orlando is the favorite but Miami is just dominant at home. But the favorite and the public likes Orlando and they are the 2nd seed. And I get inside tips that Orlando should win so I'm leaning towards Orlando. But I would buy a point make it -2. It might come down to the last shot.

SportsTerminator

I'm staying away from the Cavs tomorrow. Detroit might upset, Sheed might be back and iverson and rip is playing. The Team just might feel reunited and get confident. Remember Detroit just doesn't play to their potential, they are a a good team though. Remember Detroit upset the Lakers in LA. They beat them by what 8 or more. They also Beat Boston in Boston, so this team is capable. It's hard to play on or against Detroit you don't know if their going to show up.

But tommorow two definite locks are the Dallas Mavericks winning over the Timberwolves, San Antonio Spurs over the Thunder. And I'm also confident in the Denver Nuggets over the Knicks. I wouldn't say that's a definate lock but it's near it l0l. So I'm thinking about parlaying those three or teasing those three. The Bobcats are tough and have upset elite teams. And they are developing great chemistry. So I'm staying away from the Lakers vs. Bobcats. The Pacers over the Bulls looks good but the Pacers have been a little up and down so I'm staying away. The Kings are playing tough and the Hornets I'm still not confident in them especially on the road. So I'm staying away from that as well. I like the 76ers over Atlanta the 76ers beat them in Atlanta by about 15 or more. And now their playing in Philly. And I like Portland over Utah simply because it's in Portland and Utah is coming off of a back to back. And Portland had their number last time they played in Portland, they beat them by 14.

BUT here are my leans for tomorrow: Cleveland, Indiana, 76ers, LA Lakers, Dallas, San Antonio, Denver, Portland, and New Orleans.