B's Picks
    B's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

B's Picks 3/30/09 eat em up

I had a rough Sunday but who didnt have LAL, SAS, covering??????If you did then great job. I jumped on a few lines early and I like them a lot.

ORL -3 goodluck Mia keeping up with the spurs. while both these teams got sunday off. Orlando wins by 5 - 8. just a better WHOLE team. Cash monayyyy...

Utah -11. The Knicks have made a living theis year by keeping games close and upsetting teams. bit this wont happen in UTAH. i am so confident in utah especially after a night off and at home.

B's Picks

*heat. not spurs

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Can you tell me when was the last time Miami lost at home? And who won last time these two played in Miami?
    I like Miami...

jonnyj03
    Mets -1.5 +155
    jonnyj03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

orlando has beaten the heat 11 out of the last 12 time these teams have played. by an average of 14.3 pts

SportsTerminator

They only played what 2 or 3 times this season. Last season is last season. You can't really go by the seasons before, teams change.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

team strategies, objectives, styles, and chemistries don't necessarily change that easily. certain things might get better, certain things might get worse, but if orlando has had success in the past somewhere, then this year wouldn't be the year to change that.

not saying i like orlando here as i have not looked into it, but that's all i'm saying.

CashIn
    CashIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah 1Q + Orlando 1Q

B's Picks

Orlando has won 15 more games than the Heat this season, and with a road record that matches the home recorde of the Heat. Im sorry, when a teams road record matches the home record of that opponent then im taking the road team. not to mention the Magic avg. 4 more pts. per game than the heat while the heat allow 3.4 more per game than the magic. thats a 7.4 pt advantage. ill factor in home court and the fact that mia cant play with orlando and call this game a 8 pt win by ORL.

B's Picks

101-93

SportsTerminator

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    Can you tell me when was the last time Miami lost at home? And who won last time these two played in Miami?
    I like Miami...
    But no one has still answered my question l0l...

B's Picks

Because you have NBA.com Look it up. all im saying is ORL -3 is the pick. make your case if you think otherwise.

B's Picks

Adding two plays...

GSW -5.5 (I just like playing against Memphis. Especially on the road to a high scoring team when the line is 5.5.)

NJ -3 (I played the nets yesterday to cover -3 vs. MIN and payed the price. I feel that they will cover today though against MIL)

That makes my card:

0RL -3
    UTAH -11
    NJ -3
    GSW -5.5

All favorites will cover.

I see a lot of talk about the Heat being the play. I don't think so.....This is getting to close to the playoffs and Orlando will cover. who is going to stop Howard????

TORONTOBBALL
    TORONTOBBALL's Avatar Become A Pro!

im with u on orlando but u say whos gonna stop howard u also gotta say who will stop wade

Lunakid7
    Lunakid7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by B's Picks View Post
    Adding two plays...

0RL -3
    UTAH -11
    NJ -3
    GSW -5.5

All favorites will cover.

I see a lot of talk about the Heat being the play. I don't think so.....This is getting to close to the playoffs and Orlando will cover. who is going to stop Howard????

I like all the favorites also except GSW, Memphis has there number this year 2-0 vs GSW.

B's Picks

good point Toronto....i guese this is just one of those games where people will just have to rely on gut feeling. maybe be best to just stay clear of this one and wait for a better line tomorrow. but thats not my style, my gut, which is full of subway, says ORL -3. now I just sit back and wait. I will be happy if I go 3-1 tonight. lots on the menu for tomorrow too. gl to all

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by B's Picks View Post
    I had a rough Sunday but who didnt have LAL, SAS, covering??????If you did then great job. I jumped on a few lines early and I like them a lot.

ORL -3 goodluck Mia keeping up with the spurs. while both these teams got sunday off. Orlando wins by 5 - 8. just a better WHOLE team. Cash monayyyy...

Utah -11. The Knicks have made a living theis year by keeping games close and upsetting teams. bit this wont happen in UTAH. i am so confident in utah especially after a night off and at home.
    Its cause San Antonio and LAL were the square plays of the day... I didn't have them covering

B's Picks

awesome Mit, truly awesome

SexyMit

I'll watch and see what happens you are new. I'm sorry that I haven't given you time to make a name for yourself yet. Better luck tonight but you are on the highest public faves again tonight so don't be surprised if you have another losing night. Just a heads up, but GL I will not bash you just trying to give you some advice that is all Read my Signature in my name. I live by that 100%

SportsTerminator

You all are way to confident in Orlando. It's time to bring out the facts. Last time these two played in Miami Miami won 103 - 97. Everyone played no injuries. Dwight Howard played so I guess they managed to hold him and get a win. Miami last year won what 13 games this year they won 39. It's a whole new team and chemistry. Past season are the past seasons. You can't say the Miami team is the same as last year. Miami hasn't lost at home since March 2nd to Cleveland which is understandable. And before that it was February 18. Since the All Star Break they won 8 out of 10 games at home. 80 Percent, they beat teams like Boston, Utah, Chicago, Phoenix, and the 76ers. Wade loves big games like this and goes off when playing at home. And he remembers the 20 plus loss to Orlando the last game. Wade has a CHAMPIONSHIP and is a MVP candidate. He is one of the top scoring players in the NBA. Remember the Dallas Finals game, he basically won that himself. I'm just saying this game could go anyway. But I would be careful playing against Wade.

B's Picks

mit: thank you for your words of advice. i will try to make a name for myself here in mlb and nfl, but as far as the nba goes, i just read a little and go with my gut. i have never claimed to be a capper or a nba genius but i have been around 65 percent this year (before joining SBR) This is just a way for me to post my picks and track my picks. and yes, i do like the public tonight. Ilive in WI ( the bucks suck) I like Utah at home to handle the Knickerbockers easily. GS will handle Memphis Gay and Mayo are goodbut 5.5 looks like the pick tonight.

Sportsterminator: good write up and excelent points. but after all that pro miami talk you finish by saying that the game could go either way....i picked ORL -3 so best of luck to all this evening.

SexyMit

If you go to your sbr spreadsheet you can use that to enter your picks and keep track of your wins and loses as well. That is what I do I usually don't start a thread with my picks, I don't really like the attention that it brings I stay low key and still get noticed. I don't have to be like these buys begging for attention cause that I'm not. GL with your plays I will keep look at your sheet to see how you are doing. But any advice I will help you in any way that I can. And I'm sure anybody on here would.

B's Picks

Added PK Orlando 2H WIN
    ORL -3 WIN
    NJN -3 LOSS

SexyMit

You can't add a pk that wins that you didn't post... But whatever everyone makes there record better then it really is... If it makes you feel better

B's Picks

Actually I can do whatever the f**k i want too. i added it last second while i was watching a movie with my girlfriend and didn't feel like taking the time to post it on this site. but if tracking my posts everyday and being a jack a** is what "makes you feel better" then be my guest. But don't be surprised if i tell you to **** off.

SexyMit

I don't care what you do cause I will still sleep at night no matter what you call me. I'm just letting you know noone will respect your record if it is not documented. Noone gives a shit, you are just wasting space typing messages cause noone will care if you don't keep an accurate record. Have a nice night