dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Im just pissed at myself for not hedging more... put 2 units on philly when saw allen was out and 1more at half... sucks losing 3.25 units on a game.. better then losing 6 I guess..

dumb on my part to only put 1 unit on philly at the half after seeing peitrus and allen both done... got selfish though

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Im just pissed at myself for not hedging more... put 2 units on philly when saw allen was out and 1more at half... sucks losing 3.25 units on a game.. better then losing 6 I guess..

dumb on my part to only put 1 unit on philly at the half after seeing peitrus and allen both done... got selfish though
    Don't stress it man, the money will find its way back to you soon. Just keep at it and don't let the loss get to you too much

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

yea... im ready for baseball haha

been a great season, but ive given 50% of what ive made back this past week.. brutal

Actually impressed with philly tonight though. Sure Boston lost its fire power with allen and peitrus out.. but phillys offense finally showed up in a big game. Gotta keep this thing rolling and build off this win.. dropping to a 7th or 8th seed would be awful.

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

hey Square

First 12