Traintilupuke
    Traintilupuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Friday Night Dogs

Raptors +6.5 - With public all over NYKs win streak I think this line might actually go to 7 in some places. While the Knicks have been playing well of late they are getting a little sloppy. I do believe they come away with a win. However, I think that the Raptors are due for a cover. Especially since they just got blown out by this Knicks team by 19 on Tuesday.
    Bobcats +7 - I hate the Bobcats. They are the most inconsistent team in the NBA. MIL is coming off of a rough loss to the Ol' men of Boston so it looks as though they are the no brainer. That being said, the Bobcats will probably come out and win or at least cover just to screw with everyone.
    Cavs +9 - The Magic are probably more inconsistent then the Bobcats except even when their inconsistent they win games. The Magic just had a great game against the Suns putting up 103 pts. So what are they probably going to do tonight? Flash to CHI 4 nights ago. ORL probably pulls the win here but I don't see them covering two big spreads back to back.
    DET +8.5 - The Heat don't care. Not really an analysis but its true and obvious.
    NEts +7 - Nets weirdly enough play better on the road. You can tell that D. Will has probably been sitting alone in his hotel room in the dark listening to Adele for the last week because they haven't won a game. I actually see the Nets winning this one. This is the kind of situation where they love to come out and surprise everyone and maybe get D. Will off suicide watch.

I'm not an expert these are just my opinion. I MORE THAN WELCOME ANY FEEDBACK whether it be positive or telling me I'm an A-hole. Thats why we post on here to help each other make money. GL tonight.

Thanks,
    Train

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I like the Nets
    hate the Raps