frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Woodsanity running Knicks offense to the best of Lin's ability

Since Lin isn't the first option, team's can't gameplay on him anymore. Running the offense through Melo and Stat, is taking alot of pressure of Lin, and he's more effective now. We'll see how this goes against Philly.
    Last edited by frostno98; 03-20-12 at 09:14 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

solid post

He does look good again

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

yeah and woodson gets in the players face he doesn't give a shit d'antoni was to soft only went after refs

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I'm expecting the Knicks to dominate all sub .500 teams from here on out.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Carmelo still hasn't had a good game since Woodson. I wouldn't want to be the Heat/Bulls if these guys start playing for wins instead of stats in the first round.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Woodson is not afraid to bench players and yell at them

Guy is tougher that I thought

It goes to show what garbage Dantoni was

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

I am not totally sold on Woodson yet, considering how he lost control of players in Atlanta eventually. Tough on players can only get you so far, he need to read Phil Jackson's book to mix in some carrots, otherwise sooner or later, Melo/JR type will tune him out.

Knicks current win streak come from better defense from star players, especially Melo. He said: "I think in the last three games, my focus was to have an energy that I haven't had so far this season, especially on the defensive end." Translation, I didn't have energy, especially on defense, when playing under D'Antoni.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I realize the Bulls were scared to play this team come playoff time, once "linsanity" hit....Now we got woodsanity...So now us Bulls fan should really be worried about this good knicks team.

Yikes.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Carmelo still hasn't had a good game since Woodson. I wouldn't want to be the Heat/Bulls if these guys start playing for wins instead of stats in the first round.
    your crazy. Melo was quoted as saying he didnt bring energy to the floor at the end of D Antonis run (why he would admit to that is a different story) but since Woodson took over Melo has been in DD +(espn +/- system) on the floor. last night he was +28 even tho he only shot 5-15...dont quote me on the exact numbers but besides the points he had like 7 rebounds 6 assists and 2 steals.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Lin is exciting, but this team will never fully get off the ground without Melo and Stats coming through. It's similar to Miami, Bosh can have all the big games he wants to but it comes down to Wade and Lebron playing to the best of their abilities..

Here We Go!
    Here We Go!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I would like to see JR Smith starting instead of fields, i just don't think fields is an impact player, and he cant shoot FT's, but i do love the energy JR brings off the bench so i understand that move. Melo needs to find his groove, I don't like how his jumper looks lately he's leaning when he should be rising straight up, i'd like to see him spot up for a couple more 3's then side dribble, side dribble, pull up from the 18 to 20 ft away, it's just not working for him right now. Lin looks better then ever the last three games, 5-6 assists in each half, hitting open 3's, and keeping his turnovers down, that's all the Knicks need from Lin. If Melo and Stat start clicking with some kind of two man game on strong side, with tyson weak side with JR or Novak, with Lin up top with a kickout as well, The Knicks are very dangerous, and very deep.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Bulls afraid of the Knicks? That is laughable.

I just hope the Pacers don't finish in the 4-5 spots. I'd hate to see the Pacers in round 2. Bulls would win the series but they wear you down.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Here We Go! View Post
    I would like to see JR Smith starting instead of fields, i just don't think fields is an impact player, and he cant shoot FT's, but i do love the energy JR brings off the bench so i understand that move. Melo needs to find his groove, I don't like how his jumper looks lately he's leaning when he should be rising straight up, i'd like to see him spot up for a couple more 3's then side dribble, side dribble, pull up from the 18 to 20 ft away, it's just not working for him right now. Lin looks better then ever the last three games, 5-6 assists in each half, hitting open 3's, and keeping his turnovers down, that's all the Knicks need from Lin. If Melo and Stat start clicking with some kind of two man game on strong side, with tyson weak side with JR or Novak, with Lin up top with a kickout as well, The Knicks are very dangerous, and very deep.
    actually would like to see Shumpert start over Fields. JR thrives coming off the bench.

walv89
    walv89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    actually would like to see Shumpert start over Fields. JR thrives coming off the bench.
    i'd rather have shump come off the bench and play D on lou williams

Here We Go!
    Here We Go!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Shumpert has some more maturing to do before he gets more minutes in my opinion, but i don't hate you're idea either.