dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Miami is 18-13 ATS off a day of rest, 4-9 ATS playing B2B

found this interesting

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Teams also have a poor ATS record in their next game after playing Miami.

Look at Orlando tonight, as one of many examples

Bulls after playing Miami, got raped at home to Portland losing by double digits last week. lol

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    Teams also have a poor ATS record in their next game after playing Miami.

Look at Orlando tonight, as one of many examples
    any idea what the stat is on this? seems like it could be a solid trend.. I also remember Chic. losing straight up to Portland last week after beating miami... also LAL losing to Det after beating miami a few weeks back..

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    any idea what the stat is on this? seems like it could be a solid trend.. I also remember Chic. losing straight up to Portland last week after beating miami... also LAL losing to Det after beating miami a few weeks back..
    I dont know what the exact % is currently, but when I read about it 3 or 4 weeks ago, it was high enough that I've faded every team post-Miami game, they're automatic $300 bets for me.

I should have placed more than $300 on Chicago tonight, considering it was a b2b with travel for ORL and the Bulls came to seek revenge after losing to Orlando at home recently

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Great info guys.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    I dont know what the exact % is currently, but when I read about it 3 or 4 weeks ago, it was high enough that I've faded every team post-Miami game, they're automatic $300 bets for me.

I should have placed more than $300 on Chicago tonight, considering it was a b2b with travel for ORL and the Bulls came to seek revenge after losing to Orlando at home recently
    Just did some quick backtesting... somehow I missed 2 games (not sure how, but too late to run the test again right now haha) .... came up with 15-27 straight up after playing Miami, and 18-23-1 ATS after playing Miami