B's Picks
    B's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Picks for 3/28 eat em up

Mia -8.5 (Mil got smoked last night by Orlando and the same thing will happen tonight in Mia. I live in Wisconsin, los bucks son Muy Horrible!!!!)

Port -12.5 (one word....Memphis) wait, two more(in Portland)

Pho/Utah under 230.5 (hmmmm. nothing other than i see a 109-111'ish kind of game. could be wrong but thats gambling.)

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by B's Picks View Post
    Mia -8.5 (Mil got smoked last night by Orlando and the same thing will happen tonight in Mia. I live in Wisconsin, los bucks son Muy Horrible!!!!)

Port -12.5 (one word....Memphis) wait, two more(in Portland)

Pho/Utah under 230.5 (hmmmm. nothing other than i see a 109-111'ish kind of game. could be wrong but thats gambling.)

Picks look like 3-0. Memphis due for a let down after that win in Sacramento. Utah will control the tempo of the game and slow Phoenix down. U should also look into Utah on the spread. I think they smoke Phoenix tonite..Milwaukee is trash on the road..

B's Picks

I looked into the spread but i think PHO could keep it closer. plus i dont like playing the under and also picking a team to cover more than 5 or 6.

Jadaking
    Jadaking's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's up b? Looks like another good day. I like the heat and blazer picks. Don't really play U/O but do have bobcats -6. Spent all the winnings from last night games at the river walk so let's make some more.

CashIn
    CashIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

always be careful when you've got phoenix as under. but i see the jazz controlling the tempo of this game from tip-off, feeding off the revenge factor from their close loss at phoenix, with their well known home crowd behind them throughout the entire course of the game.

stakagrp
    stakagrp's Avatar Become A Pro!

One thing that everyone has to realize is that Utah's tempo isn't exactly a slow one or half court. Utah can score really quick, especially at home and Phoenix will always keep running unless they're using Shaq as their entire offense which will not be the case. The only thing that will make the Phoenix game go under is if Utah's defense disrupts Phoenix from having a good field goal %. Remember Utah scores more at home, but their defense is much better. There will be running on both ends of the floor. I thought that the Portland/Phoenix game was going to go under but they scored in bunches. Another thing to look at is where the money is being laid on this with only 56% of the public on the over the o/u jumped from 1.5 pts to 2.5 points as shown on vegasinsider. Tough call on this game but I will have to side with the over. Gl to all.

CashIn
    CashIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CashIn View Post
    always be careful when you've got phoenix as under. but i see the jazz controlling the tempo of this game from tip-off, feeding off the revenge factor from their close loss at phoenix, with their well known home crowd behind them throughout the entire course of the game.
    Thank you, thank you.

Jadaking
    Jadaking's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another good day B. 7-0 last two days for me, let's keep it going. I'll be looking for your thread tomorrow.

B's Picks

thanks jada. i do work early tomorrow so its a 50% chance i get my picks posted. good luck to all tomorrow.