beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Some things never change-The Orlando Magic

Yes plenty of time left but this team never fukking fails to fail in spots they should come through. Why do we continue to bet on low character teams like the magic and hawks who always pull this shit and either decide to show up or not whenever they feel like it they could storm back or chicago D could swallow em up second half fukking goons

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have a superstar who doesn't ever bring energy to the game. He also rarely takes games over like he should.

beg154860

He still gets payed what does he care thats why I hate dwight howard I dont know why they love him so much down there this team will never win a championship

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    They have a superstar who doesn't ever bring energy to the game. He also rarely takes games over like he should.
    well said. he is good but he should totally dominate the glass and the paint and make teams double team him and then kick it out to the outside shooters for a 3. but needs ENERGY

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Can someone tell me why Dwight opted back in for one more year? Why not let it ride and test Free Agency? He reminds me of a young boy who can easily be manipulated. I can just see Otis Smith talking in his ear subconciously every day trying to get him to re-sign. Be a man Dwight and make your own decisions. Everyone knows you want to leave Orlando.

If you can't beat the Bulls at home w/o Derrick Rose, your on the wrong team.

beg154860

Ok well if he wanted out then he should have gotten out and if he chose to stay as he did then he should fukking bring it every night thats why he gets paid the fukking millions

Frisco

I hate Howards mentality but you would think the Magic would be able to get some guys who can actually hit a freaking shot around him.

But back to Howard being a supremely talented bum. If this guy gave half the effort Kevin Love did then he could be the next Wilt. Dude looks like playing basketball is just the gateway to the lifestyle and $ that he wanted out of life

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

He just seems so vulnerable. He reminds me of a kid who can easily be manipulated. You can tell he wants to leave but he doesn't want to hurt the fans of Orlando. He doesn't want to become hated like LeBron. I just feel bad for the guy because he is going to waste another year in Orlando.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    He just seems so vulnerable. He reminds me of a kid who can easily be manipulated. You can tell he wants to leave but he doesn't want to hurt the fans of Orlando. He doesn't want to become hated like LeBron. I just feel bad for the guy because he is going to waste another year in Orlando.
    Hard to feel bad for the guy when he opted in. If he would have just been honest from the start i'm sure the fanbase would have understood him wanting out bc the team around him is horrible. Instead he played games

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

I would never bet on the Magic this year nor would I ever bet against the Bulls. The 6-0ATS stat after losing to the heat was a fluke stat with a small sample size that tricked everyone