BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Eurocup Fuked up

So I have the over 142: Outside shot with 28 seconds left needing 10 points.. but CEZ Nymburk is down 4 after laying one in.. Thinking I may have the outside shot of fouls and the like... the next report from the play by play is this... the game isn't on TV as well mind you...

00:00 WILSON, LAMAYNEef Rebound (5) -
    00:03 - BEVERLEY, PATRICK:Missed Two Pointer (7/10 - 19 pt)
    00:28 LAWRENCE, EUGENE:Out -
    00:28 LENZLY, MIKE:In -
    00:28 - Time Out (3)
    00:28 WILSON, LAMAYNE:Lay Up (4/6 - 11 pt) 64-68

Unless they are missing a TONNE of play by play, down 4 - how can a team even begin to not be fouled after 1 trap or two... this doesn't make no donkey sense whatsoever...

I watch alot of Basketball across the world, and this is one of the strangest endings I've seen... In Korea for example this situation nets about 28 more points in the final 28 seconds...

I'm pissed I lose the bet after getting 82 in the first half well over pace... but I feel cheated that there wasn't even a chance here to get those points...

Clippers/Utah scored 28 in the final 22 so.. uh.. ya...

How fking stupid is a basketball coach who would attempt to let the shot clock run down with a lifetime of game left... this is the Quarter finals as well... WOW!
    Last edited by BetterBizness; 03-19-12 at 03:12 PM.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

This MIGHT shed some light on it... it's still stupid as fk, but typical Euro shit - it's a home in home which is decided by points...

."Coach Jure Zdovc’s men will reach the next stage with a win in next week’s deciding fixture – or a loss by fewer than 4 points."