wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

All these so called 'experts'

Listening to all this shit about the Lakers today, like that one game was a shock. Or maybe it just exposed them a little bit, or enough to show these guys proclaiming them the 3rd or 4th best team in the west as the mess they are.

All these guys talked about when they were beating up stiffs and kobe scoring 40 points was how great they were and how they were a top 3 team maybe. Now one game later on the road and a complete demolition they are saying theyre in really big trouble.

Typical reactionary statements, but at least theyre seeing that LA isnt nearly as good as they thought they were.

But no doubt if by some miracle they beat Orlando tonight theyll be jerking the lakers off tomorrow like they have all season.

I have said it since I saw the roster sometime in Dec. this team is borderline lottery, and will have to have everyone healthy just to get a 7 or 8 seed. Even then I think they dont make it, because I see 33-33 for them, and I dont think that is enough to make play offs.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Look for Kobe to hog ball tonight and keep game close

wantitall4moi

LMAO I remember when Lakers had Von wafer and they couldnt get rid of him fast enough, he was so bad he only played one game for the Clippers. Bounced all over the leagues since then...torching the Lakers now. So funny. Suicide wtahc has to be up for the lakers grape smugglers on the board.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

wantitall = fukktard

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wanty make a bet then against Lakers???

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

jj , who is this Wanty guy? he's been posting long winded posts for a few yrs now - is he an insider?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Look for Kobe to hog ball tonight and keep game close
    did you watch the game last night? the reason why the lakers lost was due to kobe.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

They will never be same without Phil Jackson

Coaching is huge factor

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

First of all saying all this shit after one game is a joke. I agree with u. All the threads here are pathetic. With that Kobe is still a top 5 player in the league and the Lakers are still one of the best in a very even league.

ppl just need to find right spots betting them. Betting the Lakers as a 11 point dog against the Jazz is a joke!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I don't think anyone ever thought LA was good this year. Fading Boston and LA on the road has made me easy money this year.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers w/ a new PG lost a close game to a team fighting for a playoff spot when Kobe shot 15% from the field. They're fine.

wantitall4moi

LMAO idiots necroing threads weeks old, and other idiots chiming in like it was about last nights game. But this thread owuldnt have been bumped had lakers stayed pat and gone on a long losing streaks thats for sure. They'll squeak into the play offs but get beat in the first round.

lakers are better than they were, but they still arent anything more than a one and done team, them making the play offs will be a nice windfall just like fading them has, sure they won a few games lately but they havent covered a single one, there still around 40% for the season. depending on when you got them theyre either 17-28 or 18-27. Might find a place giving them 19 or 20 wins but not against anything that was available everywhere.

Still if one of the big 3 gets hurt they still might not make it. or if Kobe does what he did last night in most of the games left this year.

Lakers still suck, they just dont suck quite as bad as they did. They got rid of a lot of bad salaries too, but traded away all the draft picks they had to do it. So unless they think theyll be getting some big offers for Pau that they didnt get during desperation time at the deadline I dont see how they improve next year either. Kobe another year older, same with artest. Olympic summer to so Pau wont be worth shit next fall either, and he isnt a spring chicken himself. So while they are better than they were last week at this time it is still relative, whatever they end up doing this season expect similar next, if not worse.