23Edler_Salo6
    23Edler_Salo6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

18 minutes played tonight, 25 points and 77% shooting. Can redd realistically help the suns into the playoffs and potentially win a series? Or is he simply too much of a defensive liability at his position with his weak knee? I didn't watch the game tonight, commentary would be appreciated.

A break out night for him, I hope he can sustain some consistency like this. Would add another piece to a potentially fun and exciting cinderella squad.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Agree with all of it. They don't seem to be below-average anywhere, and I think Gentry is a really good fit for a squad like this. Very under-valued team.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

being realistic I would say they have a really tough battle with Portland and Utah just to sneak into the playoffs then they would be really pushing it to sniff around an upset against the Spurs / Thunder.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

No...Just too old of a team to beat out some of the younger and talented squads in the west with the condensed season

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

michael redd isn't going to shoot 77% every night but he's a hell of a player when he's healthy

i don't think he ever got the respect he deserved in milwaukee, he was always a class act and fun to watch

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phoenix is competitive and team really not young
    I doubt they can get past 1st round though

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

I think the short season favors older teams. Less games, less wear, and they knew how to prep for the season. Strong inside, strong outside, good leadership and chemistry. Could be worse.