PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I'm done gambling boys. Had enough. We're betting on creatures.

Wager Type : Parlay (2 team)
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 2,000.00 / 5,333.33(USD)
    Accepted : 3/16/2012 8:48PM - PST

#1) Wager Type : Spread
    Outcome : Pending
    Sport / Period : NBA Basketball / 2nd Half
    Selection : Los Angeles Lakers
    Time : 3/16/2012 7:35:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -1 +100
    #2) Wager Type : Total
    Selection : Minnesota T'wolves/Los Angeles Lakers
    Line : Under 95½ -120

Woudla been a sweet hit, and what do you know, with the Lakers in pretty much full control, Bynum and Artest take over the game with complete and utter stupidity and cost them about 10 points the rest of the way.

Artest is a 20% 3 point shooter and chucks it up. Bynum throws the ball out of bounds a million times.

I'm done gambling. Will day trade if I want to get an adrenaline rush but I'm not going to bet any further on creatures that do not belong in people's clothes, much less worthy of throwing down money on what they will do or won't do.

Going to miss the Lakers -1 part by 1-2-3 points and Lakers just made a plethora of careless errors. Just smells fishy with all of the points they cost themselves.

Good luck to all you guys. Lots of you are a real pleasure. A couple dbags but what internet forum isn't like that?

PickWinnerAllDay

Also perfect case in point.

14 points in the last 18 seconds to get the 2nd half over. This just... Eh, I'll just say personal preference. Artest and Bynum could combine their IQs and still not be in triple digits.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Points Awarded:

PickWinnerAllDay gave Smoke 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

gl tmrw

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you know how many times gamblers say they are done ? you are hooked for life, embrace it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ellivennecq

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    gl tmrw
    Won't be here. Honestly done. Lakers cruising, bout to go up 20, Artest and Bynum come in and probably break a single quarter horrible shot/horrible turnover record and magically the T-wolves cover late?

Am I really to believe those pieces of shit are trustworthy of not throwing a game that is well out of hand? Combine, the two of them don't have a brain cell in their head and they sure as fukk don't have morals with the way Artest and Bynum have behaved in the league. Just absurd and I'm done gambling because little pieces of shit like them will continue to get away with point shaving because it really just can't be proven consistently.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

you cant quit... it is not possible...

bol tomorrow

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

PickWinner may Jesus Christ bless you my friend!

Jon Cheers

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Won't be here. Honestly done. Lakers cruising, bout to go up 20, Artest and Bynum come in and probably break a single quarter horrible shot/horrible turnover record and magically the T-wolves cover late?

Am I really to believe those pieces of shit are trustworthy of not throwing a game that is well out of hand? Combine, the two of them don't have a brain cell in their head and they sure as fukk don't have morals with the way Artest and Bynum have behaved in the league. Just absurd and I'm done gambling because little pieces of shit like them will continue to get away with point shaving because it really just can't be proven consistently.
    Gotta adapt to the game... hedge yourself and play as the game adjusts.. knowing how these type games often end..

Straight Wager 03/17/12 00:16 ET
    bet 460.00 to win 400.00 Result: Pending
    Minnesota Timberwolves 4Q 31
    Los Angeles Lakers 4Q 23
    03/17/2012(00:30 ET)
    Minnesota Timberwolves 4Q +0.5 (-115)

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

it's a grind bro. back to the lab tomorrow

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

call me square but this is way I always stick to the moneyline, so many bullshit last second baskets that mean nothing are made

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Gotta adapt to the game... hedge yourself and play as the game adjust.. knowing how these type games often end..

Straight Wager 03/17/12 00:16 ET
    bet 460.00 to win 400.00 Result: Pending
    Minnesota Timberwolves 4Q 31
    Los Angeles Lakers 4Q 23
    03/17/2012(00:30 ET)
    Minnesota Timberwolves 4Q +0.5 (-115)
    You've just gotten used to the fix. This game had no business covering for T-wolves, had no business covering the over 2nd half and miraculous hits on both? I don't buy it.

Every NBA team gives up down 3 scores with 6 seconds left... T-wolves do not? Right...

Not to mention, Artest is awful. He comes into the game when they're up 18 and reduces it all the way down to 5 methodically when the line is 8? No one asks questions though.

I'm just done. we're not betting on athletes, we're betting on what Vegas wants us to.

No point in re-stating my case. You won't see me around here anymore.

*insert trolls like crustyvag who will say I have a new name*

I won't. I'm out, I'm done. Good luck to the good guys here.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

only if it were true..... but someone who makes 200 ghosts just so he can continue posting will never leave, unfortunately.

dlunc3

You've just gotten used to the fix. This game had no business covering for T-wolves, had no business covering the over 2nd half and miraculous hits on both? I don't buy it.

Every NBA team gives up down 3 scores with 6 seconds left... T-wolves do not? Right...

Not to mention, Artest is awful. He comes into the game when they're up 18 and reduces it all the way down to 5 methodically.
    you are 100% correct...so why not go with that theory and take advantage of knowing it? we see games end like this all the time... might as well go with the flow right? if you cant beat em, join em..

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    only if it were true..... but someone who makes 200 ghosts just so he can continue posting will never leave, unfortunately.
    *insert trolls like crustyvag who will say I have a new name*

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Wager Type : Parlay (2 team)
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 2,000.00 / 5,333.33(USD)
    Accepted : 3/16/2012 8:48PM - PST

#1) Wager Type : Spread
    Selection : Los Angeles Lakers
    Line : -1 +100
    #2) Wager Type : Total
    Selection : Minnesota T'wolves/Los Angeles Lakers
    Line : Under 95½ -120

Woudla been a sweet hit, and what do you know, with the Lakers in pretty much full control, Bynum and Artest take over the game with complete and utter stupidity and cost them about 10 points the rest of the way.

Artest is a 20% 3 point shooter and chucks it up. Bynum throws the ball out of bounds a million times.

I'm done gambling. Will day trade if I want to get an adrenaline rush but I'm not going to bet any further on creatures that do not belong in people's clothes, much less worthy of throwing down money on what they will do or won't do.

Going to miss the Lakers -1 part by 1-2-3 points and Lakers just made a plethora of careless errors. Just smells fishy with all of the points they cost themselves.

Good luck to all you guys. Lots of you are a real pleasure. A couple dbags but what internet forum isn't like that?
    I'll see you tomorrow, sleep it off. You bring something different to the forum.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    you are 100% correct...so why not go with that theory and take advantage of knowing it? we see games end like this all the time... might as well go with the flow right? if you cant beat em, join em..
    I don't want to be a part of that, besides, it is a crap shoot as to when NBA teams will suddenly play inspired basketball until the last second or when they'll give up early in the 4th quarter. Again, we are betting on very low intelligent human beings, I don't think many people really understand how dumb these people are. Bynum makes Forrest Gump look like a rhodes scholar.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: All In 101

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

fair enough

ProfaneReality

send me any remaining offshore balances if you are are quitting.

thanks.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

stfu and leave already.

or is this just another attempt at attention whoring?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    send me any remaining offshore balances if you are are quitting.

thanks.
    Only book with a balance is heritage and it'll take 2 weeks to get it out. Seriously though, fukk this. 14 points in 18 seconds when the game is out of reach to railroad a 95.5 under?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    stfu and leave already.

or is this just another attempt at attention whoring?

crustyme, I'll leave this forum with this. I may have had a bad night, but you've had a bad life. You are a miserable little fukk human being and I've spent a lot of time on this forum the last 3 weeks and have YET to see you make one god damned positive contribution to this forum. Not one. My advice to you would be to go out in the real world and make some friends so you aren't so miserable. I worry about you, and that is sincere advice.

Catholic
    Catholic's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will pray for you so you can find the strength our father gave you. God Bless

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

thanks, kerry.

can u take brahma with you and never log in with it either?

ProfaneReality

Only book with a balance is heritage and it'll take 2 weeks to get it out. Seriously though, fukk this. 14 points in 18 seconds when the game is out of reach to railroad a 95.5 under?
    You can just transfer it to my heritage account, save the 2 weeks. Thanks ill check in the morning.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I feel your pain bro. I had Lakers -7 , started a thread about that bullshit finish as well. It was just ridiculous. Wolves were going for 2 point shots with like 5 seconds to go and down by 8 then still fouling. Then to hit that three with a second left to lose by 5 was like a knife in my frickin heart. Just sick. I had ND ML too so that one hurt pretty bad too.

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Whats going to be the new name? Might as well let us know now and skip the formalities.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Milwaukee -1.5 for game. Better situational bet. Lakers 1st quarters are a better bet here. Also you took the under for the 2nd half I feel your pain. Under 48.5 was a better pick. Yes lakers had 47- but I don't look at it like that. I look at it like.... lakers have 50 in the first half- Are they going to hit 100? Unlikely under 48.5 for 2nd half it is. Seems loopy but it consistently works out for me. Didn't mean to say this after but that was my thinking before the game started and at halftime. I also had faith in -7.5 but considering know the Lakers like to push the pedal off the gas. Lakers can be a tough team to bet on if you don't know their tendencies.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Part of the game

You will be back unless you seek professional help

playboy_1
    playboy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

this is what happens in life betting!!!!!!!!
    1-you never bet on a team for second half who already won 1th and 2th Q

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Best of luck pal.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

nm........

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

convenient how some posters always know what was the right bet after the fact, come on guys it's bad sportsmanship to tell someone who lost that he should have gone the other way

best wishes pickwinner, hopefully it was just the loss talking and you'll stick around

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Why did u bet on it then?

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

1234 Last