Portland +9 today

go go go

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Bulls - 9 for me. Bulls playing at another level. Trail Blazers are trash on the road. Seven loses in Nine games. They've lost all six games this month by double digits. Why would you think this trend would turn? On the road and against the Bulls? Blazers have lost last 4 out of 5 ATS on the road.

Bulls are one of the few teams in the NBA that consistently come out and give you their "A" game, every night. Tough Defense, rotate and share the ball and pound the boards. Aldridge is the only guy that worries me and he does have a history of having solid games against the Bulls. Lucas bailed books last game with career game against Heat. Hope he doesn't let it go to his head and moves the ball around. Have to think Coach Tibbs will pull him if he's cold and doesn't stick to the game plan. Deng should start to warm up and Boozer has been playing well, should rebound from weak 2 point game. Gibson and Brewer looked sharp against Heat, lots of energy. Noah always gives a strong effort at home. Watson should start to find his groove.

Rose will be missed, but Bulls seem to rally when their stars are out. Bulls should get a double digit win here at the United Center. What's your angle on the Blazers?

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

So let me get this straight, Portlands last game they lost by 42 to a under .500 team who had only hours before lost their coach and then not long after fired their own coach. The bulls on the other hand beat a full strength Miami Heat, yet for some reason Portland will cover................................... .............

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post
    So let me get this straight, Portlands last game they lost by 42 to a under .500 team who had only hours before lost their coach and then not long after fired their own coach. The bulls on the other hand beat a full strength Miami Heat, yet for some reason Portland will cover................................... .............
    Sometimes basketball is more than stats and names.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

if you base your plays off such logic (team A beat team B, Team B beat team C, so team A must be better/will win vs team C) then you won't last long betting NBA

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Very high chance they win the game SU.

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

The logic isnt that bad, I mean simply put Portland are terrible espc on the road and the Bulls are the best team in the nba and are playing at home

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Very high chance they win the game SU.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Sometimes basketball is more than stats and names.

I hope the ml can hang on.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Not sure quite what your angle / angles were personally but taking teams they have been in a rut in the game after having a coach replaced seems to hit at a really high rate.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

seems like portland turned it up a notch tonight

Pauulzcappin

Nic Batum is a TOP-3 underrated player.