crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

who will sign greg oden and his 85 year old knees?

what a bust..... his name will forever be synonymous with sam bowie as in who they could have drafted instead.

and blazers replaced him with thabeet which is even bigger insult since he couldnt even play and had to be shipped down to the developmental league by 2 different teams.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

just saw a commercial for those power chairs. he would make an ideal spokesman for them to sell those to medicare patients who can barely walk or move around.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

No one. He is too ugly to even be an analyst. He is doomed. He will live off his millions if he has any left he made while doing absolutely nothing.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I've got some light bulbs and things around the house he can do for like $10, he can even fix that ceiling tile

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I don't understand the anger everyone has towards Oden. The guy has legitimate knee problems. He'd rather be playing

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I've got some light bulbs and things around the house he can do for like $10, he can even fix that ceiling tile
    Don't ever fix that ceiling tile....and don't ever change.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

if it werent for his knees, he may actually have been a solid player.... 15-10 possibly. not a #1 overall pick stats though.

but thabeet is healthy and puts up 2-2.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Portland passed on Durant for this guy. What a disaster.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    just saw a commercial for those power chairs. he would make an ideal spokesman for them to sell those to medicare patients who can barely walk or move around.

or a spokesperson for aarp.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Portland passed on Durant for this guy. What a disaster.
    In Portlands defense, EVERY single NBA team including the Thunder would have taken Oden over Durant in that draft. I mean do you remember Oden absolutely DOMINATING Al Horford and Joakim Noah in that Championship game?
    If Roy, Aldridge and Oden could have remained healthy, they were a potential dynasty. They only managed to play 76 games together, but in that time they had a record of 51-25.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Oden will play again. Too soon for him to go hollywood.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

i agree, some team will take a chance on him.

maybe the heat.

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

KNicks will pick him up and maybe Miami...

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan2212 View Post
    In Portlands defense, EVERY single NBA team including the Thunder would have taken Oden over Durant in that draft. I mean do you remember Oden absolutely DOMINATING Al Horford and Joakim Noah in that Championship game?
    If Roy, Aldridge and Oden could have remained healthy, they were a potential dynasty. They only managed to play 76 games together, but in that time they had a record of 51-25.

I'm actually sik of everybody saying how dumb Portland was for this. At the time it was the right pick & one every single NBA team in Portland's spot would have made. Obviously, it turned out bad but I didn't see anybody screaming it was the wrong pick @ the time.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

knicks have tyson chandler.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Of course the Heat will be right there to offer....lol

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    knicks have tyson chandler.

As backup... I mean you know the knicks... They like throwing money away.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan2212 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post

I'm actually sik of everybody saying how dumb Portland was for this. At the time it was the right pick & one every single NBA team in Portland's spot would have made. Obviously, it turned out bad but I didn't see anybody screaming it was the wrong pick @ the time.
    You guys must of not watched Durant play at Texas.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

he would be a good fit for the lakers

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post

not every team, maybe 1/2.

oden def had red flags coming into the draft. first, he was never 100% healthy in college and the fact he needed knee surgery so soon after the draft could mean they missed the warning signs during pre-draft physicals.

second durant had far superior stats in college (25.8 & 11.1 vs 15.7 & 9.6) oden had very ordinary numbers and was drafted #1 based on what he did in 1 game (nat champ game). and players drafted highly based on march madness games rarely do well in the nba.

plus the fact that durant was considered a cant miss superstar adds to the ridicule. maybe next time portland should just draft the best player available instead of drafting for need cause they missed out on two of the greatests of all time.