Cavs ML

Lakers ML

Spurs ML

$400 to win $607.49

What do you guys think?

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I like it and will be doing the same. But I don't thinking whether to have 76ers or New Orleans. But I'm also adding Louisville and North Carolina, NCAA, making it a 7 team parlay. I don't know if Peja and Tyson Chandler will play. This would make New Orleans really without a big man. And the last time these two played New Orleans loss IN New Orleans mainly because they got hammered in the paint. So I'm leaning more towards the 76ers. But all the other picks are pretty much locks.

Lunakid7
    Lunakid7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Actually I had it at a 7 Teamer with UNC ML & Louisville ML

dennisback
    dennisback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

yes id be concerned about 76ers. i got unc, louisville, lakers, spurs magic. 400 would be to win 508

seanjohn007
    seanjohn007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

id throw the lakers out, i hope they win because im a fan. but there on a road back2back with 1st place clinched, so you dont know if theyll decide to show up. if harris is out i think youve a pretty god chance(i still dont know if i would put money on it) but i only see him as questionable

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Lakers are flawless after back to backs. The Lakers have this. If you take the Lakers out of the parlay it'll cut the $ in half l0l.

whatisit
    whatisit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers might have first place in west clinched but they're still fighting with Cle for 1st overall and homecourt throughout. They look real focused right now, blowing out the last 2 opponents rather easily, and basically blowing out Chicago in the 2nd half of that game. Devin Harris or not, I think the ML is a lock....uhh but I don't allow myself to bet on the Lakers too much as I am too big a fan and think every game is a lock.

Good luck though, I took a ML parlay similar too this with Orl/Lal/Cle/Unc/Lous.

MaddCapper25
    MaddCapper25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry Luna...Thought about tailing you again, but I decided to take out Philly and I'm glad I did! Better luck tomorrow.

jonnyj03
    Mets -1.5 +155
    jonnyj03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

I had that same parlay without Philly but had Louisville and UNC as well. I almost took Philly as well but decided not to be greedy and I am happy I chose not to be tonight Good luck with tomorow's plays, looks like there is a possibility of having a 4 or 5 team parlay to have good chances of hitting tomorow