BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

What's the reason for taking Denver?

Other than the line?

The line says OKC is a sucker bet but other than that, how can anyone justify taking Denver?

BigDofBA

And yes, I realize teams always seem to cover after they lose one of their better players.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

judging by the 2h line it looks like OKC backers, including myself, are fukkerd

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

load up on denver in the 2nd half. Ibaka perkins and durant with 3 fouls, they look to be overwhelmed here late in the half. OKC has that look of frustration. Looks like denver taking over in 2nd half

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Thunder will win the game.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I am going to hammer denver second hf

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

I want to go large on Denver 2H but i got ****** when i bet Orl 2H vs OKC a couple weeks ago

cwbuff44
    cwbuff44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

I think OKC wins the game. Anyone who watches them consistently knows they blow leads quite often. Such is the NBA. I just don't think Denver can pull it off.

lotterypick05
    lotterypick05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I like OKC 2h.

BigDofBA

As an OKC fan I can say that it looks like the Thunder are just going through he motions.

I definitely like Denver's energy right now.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Because it's the NBA. Nothing makes sense.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Because it's the NBA. Nothing makes sense.
    So true. Even if OKC jumps back out to a 14 point lead, I would expect them to win by 1 or lose. It's like it's been determined that they aren't covering tonight.

BigDofBA

Well, 13 point lead heading into the 4th. Lets see if the "magic" happens.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Well, 13 point lead heading into the 4th. Lets see if the "magic" happens.
    I think they're fine. Nuggs are struggling badly and this is the first game back from a road trip. They look cooked.

BigDofBA

Sometimes I think the books just through lines out there to bait people into taking a side.

I bet if OKC was like -5.5, a lot of the people that took Denver would have stayed away. With that said, a 15 point lead with 8 minutes left is nothing in the NBA.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Thunder will win the game.
    If you watch baskets enough you knew this. Denver benefiting from a few suspect whistles and a bad run for OKC.

cwbuff44

I won't say I told you so... But...well yes I actually will say I told ya so haha.

BigDofBA

OKC dominated 80% of this game and could have won by 20 if they didn't quit playing in the final 2 minutes of junk time.

People need to quit trying to be "sharp". I laugh my ass off when people jump all over the inferior team because they think it's smart and the public is on the other side.

This board loses their ass. It's as public as it gets. I pointed that out in the other thread. like 90% of this board loved Denver and they got dominated. Maybe Denver was the SQUARE side....

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Thunderrrr!!!!

cwbuff44

OKC dominated 80% of this game and could have won by 20 if they didn't quit playing in the final 2 minutes of junk time.

People need to quit trying to be "sharp". I laugh my ass off when people jump all over the inferior team because they think it's smart and the public is on the other side.

This board loses their ass. It's as public as it gets. I pointed that out in the other thread. like 90% of this board loved Denver and they got dominated. Maybe Denver was the SQUARE side....
    I got very tired of seeing all the Denver backers in here. Clearly was the "square" side. I didn't understand it. I don't pay attention to the public % and line movement and all that sh*t. Place a bet if it's a good game and a decent line. When I saw OKC as a PK against Denver and OKC was coming off a loss I was all over it. And they delivered like I thought they would.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

You wouldn't say that if Denver won. Lol

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by migz View Post
    You wouldn't say that if Denver won. Lol
    That's why I posted this thread before the game.

No one had a good reason other than thinking it was a good play because OKC was the obvious side.

I have been pretty spot on with predicting Thunder games this year. That includes predicting their losses as well.

I actually keep up with the team every day and follow them while other people are betting against them without even knowing what's going on.

There have been several times this season when people take shit teams like Warriors against OKC because they are only +1. I have actually made threads saying it was a bad idea before the game. The Thunder cover and then I'm a homer all of the sudden.

Ironically, when I think OKC is going to lose, ibsee everyone and their Mother on the Thunder.

It's about situations. OKC did not want to drop two in a row. This is a young and hungry team. I've only seen them take a night off like two games this year.

OKC has won 9 of 10' against Denver, was coming off of a loss, and Nene just got traded. There was no good reason to take Denver.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

That's why I posted this thread before the game.
    So you think they can beat the Spurs tomorrow?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

nene + nugs = this thread dead, no nene and yer a fukkin genius