Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Who else got Rose f*****?

Took the Bulls ML at -145 to win 100 earlier in the day... Now it's +125 and Rose is out. Let it stand or try to hedge some of it?

MoreWaysThanOne
    MoreWaysThanOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    Took the Bulls ML at -145 to win 100 earlier in the day... Now it's +125 and Rose is out. Let it stand or try to hedge some of it?
    Me, but bettingwizard once said that in this situation the other players step up enough to win. Its a trend that tends to come true lots of the time from what ive seen.

MoreWaysThanOne

what did you end up doing?

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I just let it ride, actually took your advice into consideration and appreciate it with the way the game is going now win or lose. I recalled a game earlier in the season where both Wade and James were out against Atlanta, and somehow the Heat still rolled.

In the future I will follow this:

Top Star Out + MAJOR public on other side + Relatively Small Line considering = Fade Public

You still riding on the Bulls as well man?

MoreWaysThanOne

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    I just let it ride, actually took your advice into consideration and appreciate it with the way the game is going now win or lose. I recalled a game earlier in the season where both Wade and James were out against Atlanta, and somehow the Heat still rolled.

In the future I will follow this:

Top Star Out + MAJOR public on other side + Relatively Small Line considering = Fade Public

You still riding on the Bulls as well man?
    ya I had them -2 like a schmuck but it paid off. They have to be at home as well.