Papadontpreach
    Papadontpreach's Avatar Become A Pro!

$$$$$WARRIORS +4 2nd half $$$$$$$$$

Line should tell you GS actually wins this game......pounding this line to the grave

Robinson and Lee the 2 best on the court tonight, and without Monte now...truly inspired ball by the Warriors.

Sac Queens are so pathetic..they're like a mini-version of the Knicks.

Don't be afraid by the "depleted" lineup for the Warriors...they get it done tonight!!!

+4 MASSIVE

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Sac has no right to win this game with the lack of energy theyre playing with

theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

this nba is so dead man...

theone78

this is one of those games where i wouldnt be surprised if kings took a payoff to not win this game... kings look so pathetic just to think this same team beat okc lmao..... i wanna open tyreke evans mouth and spit down his throat

theone78

vegas knew nate would play this good yeah ok lmaooooo... smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Papadontpreach View Post
    Line should tell you GS actually wins this game......pounding this line to the grave

Robinson and Lee the 2 best on the court tonight, and without Monte now...truly inspired ball by the Warriors.

Sac Queens are so pathetic..they're like a mini-version of the Knicks.

Don't be afraid by the "depleted" lineup for the Warriors...they get it done tonight!!!

+4 MASSIVE

theone78

whoever bet gs in this game totally caputered lightning in abottle !!!!! gs hitting every 3 under the sun possible ! why in the f*cking world arent the kings driving the ball and going right at the warrios inside are you f*ckin kiddin me.... gaurd out on rusha nd wright those guys cant even put the ball on the floor smfh......... this is cause the nba allows coaches like kieth smart and del-negro to keeo there jobs pa-thet-tic !

theone78

cant wait to watch gs lose by 30 thier next game

theone78

this is so bad its accually funny..

Papadontpreach
    Papadontpreach's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simple game...simple win

epr038
    epr038's Avatar Become A Pro!

G.S. moneyline paid! Lightning in a bottle is easier to catch if you know where it might strike. Dude if you haven't learned by now that key players out DOESN'T equal a guaranteed loss (and it's usually the opposite) then you haven't seen enough NBA. You can cry all you want... Or you can man up and take your own advice and pound Boston tomorrow BOL

theone78

i love boston tomorrow the same way i loved vs gs tonight... but, i wont be betting nba anymore till the playoffs start. atleast then i know whoever i bet on will atleast try. these guys need a purpose. it would make alot more "SENSE" if players got paid by winning and i dont mean if they win the nba finals. i means just stipulates in thier contracts on all out winning so you know that you get maximum effort every night !

epr038
    epr038's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't disagree with you, and that was more reason why G.S. won that game. I'm aspects, they had no business winning that game but the Kings tried to mail it in and simply didn't show up while the G.S. role players actually came to play. This F'n game is a crap shoot man, and even more so like you say.. regular season. I'm gonna ride Boston tomorrow only because this situation that built off tonight says it should be the right play. There's no guarantee but We'll see.