texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7590

Milton "Milt" Wagner (born February 20, 1963 in Camden, New Jersey) is a retired American basketball player in the NBA.
    Wagner played high school basketball at Camden High School.[1]
    A 6'5" point guard/shooting guard from the University of Louisville, Wagner was drafted in the second round of the 1986 NBA Draft. Wagner is one of the few players that have won national titles in high school, college and in the NBA. He achieved this together with fellow team mate Billy Thompson with whom he played in all 3 sporting levels (except for the NBA—Thompson won the title one year before Wagner).
    Wagner is also the father of former NBA player Dajuan Wagner, and is currently assistant men's basketball coach for the University of Texas at El Paso.[2]

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7590

sorry for all the useless info, but that apparently is where milt is now. i feel horrible for not knowing that.

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Quote Originally Posted by repski View Post
    NOVA ML +120

wrong team is favored here.....I listened to Jay Wright last night on the radio, and I've never heard him more confident before a big game...I was on American againt them laying the wood. Nova's gonna spread them out, too many match-up problems for Duke and I think the ACC has been a little exposed ie Maryland,Clemson,FSU...
    stats to chew on:

Nova is 11-5 ATS in their last 16 starts against winning teams
    Nova has won 5 of its last 7 ATS vs the ACC
    Duke has only covered 2 of their last 11 ATS vs the Big East
    Duke is 2-10 ATS as a Tournament favorite.

repski

LAL/Pistons under 193.5

-Four of the last 5 games in this series have gone under
    -Lakers last 2 games @ Detroit scored 89 & 78 points....

Detroit knows they can't run with the Lakeshow and will try to slow the tempo...

should've been easier

repski

Memphis/Mizzou

anyone else see this as a high scoring helter/skelter affair...Mizzou's pressure D and Memphis causes alot of fastbreak opportunites..not much of a half/court scheme

First 1234