Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Pacers will cover 3 vs Port...Tues night NBA

Port is just lousy on the road..i was at there game vs the Celtics a few days ago and they quit before halftime and looked like the last thing they wanted to do was try to get back in the game..was ugly. Why this line opened up at only 3 makes me wonder. Ill have to check if Indy has players out or what but I really do like Indy to cover this small opening number..get on it early it should be an easy win for the Pacers.
    Last edited by Azzurri; 03-13-12 at 02:45 AM. Reason: sic

theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

i will tell you why, portland fro whatever reason s one of those " over rated inflated teams" i guess cause aldridge is a star player im sure that sways the line in their favor a ton. another thing is that for this game atleast the blazers just got a convincing road win wich they havent done ina good while, but meanwhile that win was only vs a lowly team called the wizards.... when i seen this line i said to myself pacers instantly ! it looks very sqaure i cant see why people wouldnt back indy @ home vs a horrible portland road team.

Azzurri

Quote Originally Posted by theone78 View Post
    i will tell you why, portland fro whatever reason s one of those " over rated inflated teams" i guess cause aldridge is a star player im sure that sways the line in their favor a ton. another thing is that for this game atleast the blazers just got a convincing road win wich they havent done ina good while, but meanwhile that win was only vs a lowly team called the wizards.... when i seen this line i said to myself pacers instantly ! it looks very sqaure i cant see why people wouldnt back indy @ home vs a horrible portland road team.
    i cant agree more... something very fishy about that opening number had it been 5 id still think Indy would be the play @ home..will be very interested to watch line movement on this game!

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

both have a poor cover ATS records, but pacers should have the edge

Azzurri

Easiest cash ive had in a long time here..i was very surprised to see that Indy was completely healthy and the line just 3.5..wow what a steal...the fact that indy had lost 5 straight(to the very best teams in the nba) was a plus. Port just quits when they get down on the road.. something is wrong with that team this year...look for spots against them for the rest of the season