theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

clippers really ?

you gotta be f*cking kiddin me !

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

team is so pathetic at times. I honestly think CP is bothered by the mask. I'm not betting Clipps until he gets that mask off, he just doest look comfortable.

Clipers are PA PA PATHETIC. Aren't even going to win SU against a old BOS team on the back end of a b2b.

Oh well, whatever I lost tonight I'll win back later this week with Denver hosting Boston.

Speedy88

Pa pa pa-thetic

theone78

there are no words......

Elevated
    Linning!
    Elevated's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Should have considered that clippers don't really have a "play" so to speak, they just go out there and hope something works.. The b2b didn't play a factor here.. since they play half court and clippers just mess themselves up boston capitalizes on their mistakes.. oh yeah it's easier to say this after the game has gone to the 4th quarter..

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the same boat as you guys. Just needed em to win su against gs to finish off a parlay. Man clippers are trash.

theone78

this clipps team can be so good but they go in too many drouts and then they storm back and dont leave them selves enough time...

theone78

team is a nightmare waiting to happen... boston hit every big motherf*ckin shot possible..

theone78

had this game came all the way back on 17-3 run with 4 mins left all the momentum then they let this sc*mbag boston team go on a 9-0 .... unreal i wanna know what the odds were of boston goin on a 9-0 after all that happengin probabaly about 500-1... what bothers me more then loseing this bet is how bad this clipps team accually played.. and how they had this game as of last night im down 20 and just needed them to win SU and then they let gs end the game on a 8-1 after goin 22-2 run to tie game..... smfh with this team man.. its litterally disgusting !

Dtown13
    Dtown13's Avatar Become A Pro!

What the hell has happened to the Clippers??????

Speedy88

CP3 doesn't look comfortable in the mask.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

what a statement half by Boston

you could tell at the opening tipoff they really wanted his one. You know boston by their body language 5 minutes before the game on these spots and during tipoff . Against raps and sixers on a b2b, and at the hornets when they got blown out - they look half asleep like they have no care in the world as they line up for the opening tipoff.

against To and Philly Rondo is half asleep on the bench slouching and in a dead daze stare before tipoff.

tonight, they looked like men possessed and ready for war looking at their faces and body language, jumping up and down and ready for action right before and at the tipoff.. They wanted this one

if you have nba tv just look at their mood right before the game. Pay attention during the pregame show and notice their body language. This is a team that makes a decision when to show up well before the game starts. Yesterday vs Lakers and tonight was a stark contrast to their other road games when they got blown out.

Last edited by PR9; 03-13-12 at 12:34 AM.

theone78

i agree that mask can certainly be a problem.... but knowing cris paul if it was this much of a problem and affecting his game that much im sure he would tell them he dont wanna wear it. so maybe it isnt a big deal
    Oh well, whatever I lost tonight I'll win back later this week with Denver

theone78

i didnt mean this part i just copied and pasted by accident ----> Oh well, whatever I lost tonight I'll win back later this week with Denver

Dtown13

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    CP3 doesn't look comfortable in the mask.
    Clippers don't look comfortable on a court!!!!!!

Dtown13

Quote Originally Posted by theone78 View Post
    had this game came all the way back on 17-3 run with 4 mins left all the momentum then they let this sc*mbag boston team go on a 9-0 .... unreal i wanna know what the odds were of boston goin on a 9-0 after all that happengin probabaly about 500-1... what bothers me more then loseing this bet is how bad this clipps team accually played.. and how they had this game as of last night im down 20 and just needed them to win SU and then they let gs end the game on a 8-1 after goin 22-2 run to tie game..... smfh with this team man.. its litterally disgusting !
    You forgot to mention all this happened on their own court.........

Speedy88

LA made a big mistake by trying to play the trash talk game with BOS. You could tell BOS was fired up. All those hard fouls, trash talking, etc. really interrupted the little rhythm the game had. I thought the lack of rhythm in the game really favored the old Boston team.

LAC should have just shut their mouth, and ran them off the court. LAC did neither.

theone78

ESPN game... off a bad bad embarresing loss to gs last night after storming back in that game ! chris paul off a bad game ! clipps off home loss ! clipps looking to beat boston on ESPN ! BASS FOULS OUT WITH 5 MINS LEFT AND CLIPPS GET MOMENTUM AND 4 PNT LEAD I THOUGHT THIS WAS DONE ! caron butler i mean reallly ????????? f*ckin guy sees he cant hit jumpers yet he just keeps on shooting someone needs to tell him he isnt reggie miller. guy needs to put the ball on the floor more he keeps getting jump shot happy.. i really wish i can coach the clipps the changes i would make how i would utilize there talent to the max !!!!!!

if you have nba tv just look at their mood right before the game. Pay attention during the pregame show and notice their body language. This is a team that makes a decision when to show up well before the game starts. Yesterday vs Lakers and tonight was a stark contrast to their other road games when they got blown out.

.[/QUOTE]

theone78

once again i copied and pasted this ---> if you have nba tv just look at their mood right before the game. Pay attention during the pregame show and notice their body language. This is a team that makes a decision when to show up well before the game starts. Yesterday vs Lakers and tonight was a stark contrast to their other road games when they got blown out.

.[/QUOTE] sorry !

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

it was the same shit with indiana and many other games.

for their 2nd Indy game they were sitting down on the bench talking amongst each other in a somber mood,, and their body language spoke volumes with their slouching -- like you an i look watching games deep in the couch with our feet up drinking a beer and rolling our eyes when the wife complains. The celtics proceeded to get blown out that night. And I`ll never forget how Garnett eyes looked before that game as the camera zoomed in on him, he was about to fall asleep, literally.

however, right before the 3rd indiana game, it was a total 180. Boston players looked pumped with the eye of the tiger, had a TOTALLY different demeanor. They looked VERY determined right before and during tipoff. Result - they spanked indiana like nobodies business

pay attention to that shit with boston. Get league pass to see all of their pregame stuff. And take notes

dont know why i didnt go with it tonight and didn`t make a play on this game.

theone78

im sorry but you cannot just tell what a team is gonna do pre-game. garnett always has a tough gritty look to him pre-game and in-game. it comes down to if guys hit shots the y win plain and simple... if boston came with the eye of the tiger game in and game out they still woulndt be that good. as much as you think they good ready to play pre-game tonight, dont forget the clipps lost 2 games in a row at home ok, and for that reason alone was enough info for me to believe the clipps would pound a boston team that lost a tough emotional game the day before to the lakers... there is really no figureing this nba this year , its a wacky year wheather its because of the schedualing " which i think it is" i pay close attention to this nab i may not win everynight, but i will tell you right now.. i really feel in all games i bet my team has an " edge " mentally , and there is great reasoning to why i feel a team should cover or win su. the problem is with the nba this year consistency is a big problem, and games they make totaly sence go down like a guy with a glass jaw. this shoudlnt be the case but it continues to be. i think weak coaching in the league has alot to do with this. i just cant understand why the clipps wont lose del-negro he must be blowing someone in the clipps organization for them to hold on to this guy, he has no fire and never yells in huddles i just feel he dont know how to utilize there talant, he takes deandre jordan off the floor when he should be in there more cause he brings high energy , he is a fouling machine he needs to work on being less agressive and stop tryin to out jump blake griffin on alley opps and stop trying to pin everything under the sun thats over the backboard. get jordan and blakes foul shooting in order they need somet work with them with this cause its a huge issue, cause this is one of the reaosns that they cant leave jordan on the floor late.