dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Lakers not covering 2.5 in the first half is an absolute joke

that is the worst beat i have taken in months... odds of that shit happening have to be .1%... up 15 with 5 min left, then up 3 with the ball with 24 sec left just needing to run out the clock... then after kobe hits a 3 to go up 5 what are the odds rondo of all people rushes down and hits a buzzer beater 3 to cover by .5???

i know im bitching... but so fuking sick

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

How do you like the bad beat in Jazz vs Charlotte game. Line was -7 Utah, up 14 points with 1:01 left in the game, foul a 3 point shooter, 3 fts, 5 second call on the inbound, 2 point jumper, another turnover and a 3 pointer make it a 6 point win for Utah. Shit happens)

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

dont feel bad....did you see the shot Lou Williams hit to put the first half of the nicks game over today? Yep i needed under..drives the full court hits a 20 foot fall away sdieline jumper that had to go 40 feet in the air..was unreal..thing is it happened....just think some ahole had over there and Celtics here and thinks there the best
    Last edited by Azzurri; 03-11-12 at 05:00 PM. Reason: added/sic

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    dont feel bad....did you see the shot Lou Williams hit to put the first half of the nicks game over today? Yep i needed under..drives the full court hits a 20 foot fall away sdieline jumper that had to go 40 feet in the air..was unreal..thing is it happened....just think some ahole had over there and Celtics here and thinks there the best
    Was listening to game on radio while driving and the shot was so bizarre the announcer guy said "Williams shoots an air ball...oh it went in!"