hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Jizay get LBJ's rooster of your mouth

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    You can't win the game with your team down 3, moron. He hit the game-tying 3 with seconds left, his 8TH points in the last 2 minutes, after you typed all kind of mess about the impending choke, and all you could type was "he wishes that won the game." Retard. Some people feel some sense of personal shame or humility after making fools of themselves and being wrong about everything.
    Man, your responses are full of personal insults, jizzle. None of what I stated was false. Get a grip and be objective. Oh yeah, and stop lying.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Man, your responses are full of personal insults, jizzle. None of what I stated was false. Get a grip and be objective. Oh yeah, and stop lying.
    That's a joke, right? You're fukking with me? OK, I get it. No more insults. Still, the NBA forum is getting hard to read with all this crap in it night in and out.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

The play that ends the game matters most. It is what players are remembered for. The top moment is not a series of plays, it is the play that ends the game. Lebron deferred again.

First 12