theone78
    theone78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

chris paul has it in for spurs tomorrow....

last time these 2 teams played in l.a. the clipps lots in a fashion that probabaly has not happend in the na in the last 15 years paul falling down threw the ball to gary neal for the rythem 3 to tie. i had clipps that night i was miserbale it riuend my saturday night. paul missed a free throw to tie vs minny at end of game. and the clipps comming off devasting game vs nets , i believe they had spurs on there mijnd and that was the exact reason they were down 15 that whole game. biggest road game of year tomorrow for clipps... gonna buy 2 and take a strong 7 points .

eyesickk
    eyesickk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paul wagers a lot of money againts himself because he knows he can dictate the outcome

theone78

paul wants to win more then you do for your 30 dollar bet buddy.

eyesickk

Take a second to think about it. Basketball players are human too. If you are in a position to dictate an outcome that can guarantee you money, would you seize that opportunity too? Let's just say, for the sake of the argument, Paul bet a million dollars on himself to score LESS than 25 points. Do you think he cares about one game, or the million dollars more?

theone78

knowing how much chris paul cares cares and talks about his mama i dont think chris paul would be this typ of player to do such a thing. besides he must be worth over 40 mil to begin with..... stven jackson on the other hand , i can see that lazy n*gga do something like this.... he is the type of guy that wants to look good and lose first before looking bad and win 2nd... i wouldnt be surprised if chris paul wa an alter boy in his hometown. guy is one of the classiest players n the nba along with d. rose these guys give 100 % and would never degrade the game like that, nor there own play !

eyesickk

I was just using chris paul as an example. He is definitely one of the last players I would expect to do this. But this type of stuff definetely goes on in the NBA..