solman
    solman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Another day, another teaser... Lakers VS. Washington

I guess you could say its my daily grind. If its working, why fix it right. GL to everyone. March is typically the turn around. Get that money! If I wanted to throw the dice, Ill just go to AC and hit the tables.....

03/07 12:xx AM 1418076531- 1 Spread $1,136.78 Win$146.68 Basketball NBA - Los Angeles Lakers +2½
    -775 for Game

NBAWIZARDWEST
    NBAWIZARDWEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Reaaly DUDE the daily grind. Your gonna put up over a thousand bucks for 146. WOW on LA so you buy the points lol yea sorta smart but once you get burn thinking it is such a sure thing you will learn. The big boys like myself dont invest for such a small return. Buying points may seem safe but in the long run you will be stung. Let me guess you must be on a winning streak hint DAILY GRIND as if you have been doing this for sometime. I am not sure how long you have been betting sports but I can assure you that you are down for the year. I can almost gurantee it with that strategy or even since you have surcumb to this what you where doing before was not working either. GOOD LUCK MATE in your sports betting endevors one piece of advice look into hitting the right games harder and making big profit. Look for the matchups that give you an edge. Games are almost on a nightly basis now but not everynight are key matchups. The one time you lose it will take 10 games to break even but by then you will try to make up another way by betting in despair. GOOD LUCK. THE LAKERS Should punish the wizards but latley they are having issues. Do not under estimate the wizards cause it can be done. Golden State really beat them the other night but remember they were favorites. Golden State has given LA lots of trouble and you must repect the Vegas Odds makers there in this bussniess for a reason.I am staying away from this game and waiting for Friday where i can lay down my bets. GOOD LUCK once again.

solman

Quote Originally Posted by NBAWIZARDWEST View Post
    Reaaly DUDE the daily grind. Your gonna put up over a thousand bucks for 146. WOW on LA so you buy the points lol yea sorta smart but once you get burn thinking it is such a sure thing you will learn. The big boys like myself dont invest for such a small return. Buying points may seem safe but in the long run you will be stung. Let me guess you must be on a winning streak hint DAILY GRIND as if you have been doing this for sometime. I am not sure how long you have been betting sports but I can assure you that you are down for the year. I can almost gurantee it with that strategy or even since you have surcumb to this what you where doing before was not working either. GOOD LUCK MATE in your sports betting endevors one piece of advice look into hitting the right games harder and making big profit. Look for the matchups that give you an edge. Games are almost on a nightly basis now but not everynight are key matchups. The one time you lose it will take 10 games to break even but by then you will try to make up another way by betting in despair. GOOD LUCK. THE LAKERS Should punish the wizards but latley they are having issues. Do not under estimate the wizards cause it can be done. Golden State really beat them the other night but remember they were favorites. Golden State has given LA lots of trouble and you must repect the Vegas Odds makers there in this bussniess for a reason.I am staying away from this game and waiting for Friday where i can lay down my bets. GOOD LUCK once again.

Hum I dont where to begin with this...In 7 days i'm up $2655. So I guess "whatever I am doing" is working you think? I have a bank roll so even if I piss this wager away I will pay it no mind. I am simply trying to reduce my risk and pick up between $100-$200 a night for 30 days however it does not mean that I am betting $5000 to win $50 every night. I am not an expert in this game. I am simply trying to reduce my risk and based on all angles this is crystal clear to me. I got tired of these trap lines -10 spreads -500 money lines and decided that buying points in VERY specific games was the way to consistently bring in profits. If you can bring on 100-200 night for the season, to me that looks like a winner. This is actually only the third time I have done this and the rest of my money has been from quarters/halves or O/U. Leave this LA game alone, are you crazy against Washington? Young kids making millions of dollars with no discipline, heart or logic. I watch this every night. Kobe with no eyes, and a broken nose could take the entire Wizards team by himself. I am not sure which Wizards team you are watching and I dont care what the stats say, fact is Wizards always throw the game in the second half. I wouldnt bet Washington with your money. Last nights LA game was the game to forego. Detroit beating Boston, Portland,Orlando, Indiana, wouldnt that create a red flag if LA is on a bad road cycle? Fact is whether I'm winning 10 or 1000, a win is a win so Im sticking with it. Good Luck to you brother.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Warning: Bad teams get up for games against winning francishe teams like the Lakers. The Lakers played hard yesterday and the Wizards are rested. OKC cruised into Washington and walked away with an 'L' earlier this year.

NBAWIZARDWEST

Okay First of all I am not discussing figures I am discussing percentages and the risk for return. There is no need to put up how much you have won and so on. You dont want to get in that battle with me you would be embarrased. Yes you would certainly care pissing away this game if you didnt then you would not be so keyed on making 100 a day. You have a bank roll sure does not seem like it from how you are talking. No one is talking about bank roll once again come to Vegas to the MGM ask for Mitch we can talk BANKROLLS as we lay our bets.... I was referring to making over 1000 for a 100 return. Well 5000 for 50 is along the same lines of what you are doing.... The DAILY grind seems to me means you are doing this everynight 30 or so DAYS you say hmmmm where do I begin....... If you can be even that is a winner. Let me ask you this are you even or winning. I can bet you are not close to being even over the course of your sports betting. So dont come on this forum and start throwing figures out to people on here and having an attitude as if you have found the winning soloution and being so passive as in the DAILY GRIND. I am simply stating your risk to reward issue. If you are doing this for fun that is great no need to put how much you are betting to others and acting as if you have the magic soulution because you dont. If you want to talk about figures and putting up money why dont you come to Vegas to the MGM and we can talk about laying down bets if you really want that battle. Washington has won over Oklahoma City wouldnt that put up a red flag?????????? This game can change on a moments notice just becuase LA is LA does not mean that they will just roll over Washington. Yes they should win but do not count out the so called young undisplined millionaes as you so call it. RESPECT THE GAME...... Most people thought the same when NJ beat Chicago couple weeks ago. Let me guess did you have that game also thinking ohh its a sure thing. What about when Wizards beat Oklahoma was that a sure thing also. Let me guess you had that too right. Taking advice and learning is the way not having an attitude and being arrogant about your wagers. GOOD LUCK TOO you dont bother to respond this conversation is null.

solman

Okay First of all I am not discussing figures I am discussing percentages and the risk for return. There is no need to put up how much you have won and so on. You dont want to get in that battle with me you would be embarrased. Yes you would certainly care pissing away this game if you didnt then you would not be so keyed on making 100 a day. You have a bank roll sure does not seem like it from how you are talking. No one is talking about bank roll once again come to Vegas to the MGM ask for Mitch we can talk BANKROLLS as we lay our bets.... I was referring to making over 1000 for a 100 return. Well 5000 for 50 is along the same lines of what you are doing.... The DAILY grind seems to me means you are doing this everynight 30 or so DAYS you say hmmmm where do I begin....... If you can be even that is a winner. Let me ask you this are you even or winning. I can bet you are not close to being even over the course of your sports betting. So dont come on this forum and start throwing figures out to people on here and having an attitude as if you have found the winning soloution and being so passive as in the DAILY GRIND. I am simply stating your risk to reward issue. If you are doing this for fun that is great no need to put how much you are betting to others and acting as if you have the magic soulution because you dont. If you want to talk about figures and putting up money why dont you come to Vegas to the MGM and we can talk about laying down bets if you really want that battle. Washington has won over Oklahoma City wouldnt that put up a red flag?????????? This game can change on a moments notice just becuase LA is LA does not mean that they will just roll over Washington. Yes they should win but do not count out the so called young undisplined millionaes as you so call it. RESPECT THE GAME...... Most people thought the same when NJ beat Chicago couple weeks ago. Let me guess did you have that game also thinking ohh its a sure thing. What about when Wizards beat Oklahoma was that a sure thing also. Let me guess you had that too right. Taking advice and learning is the way not having an attitude and being arrogant about your wagers. GOOD LUCK TOO you dont bother to respond this conversation is null.

I'm not throwing around figures trying to brag or be the big shot here. Everybody talking about how much they are up or down or betting. All of a sudden Im the minority here right buddy? Somebody lost 35 units on Houston last night. Did you respond to their thread and ask them to not talk about money? Percentages dont pay $$$ so you can have your percentages and I'll stick to my bank roll and keep cashing tickets. Oh wait you just joined sbrforum so that automatically makes you the moderator. I dont have the "magic solution" as you have researched in your dictionary, I am simply talking about what I am betting and my two cents. Whether or not you choose to read and go with me is your choice in America. I am not suggesting to do what I am doing, this is a forum where people communicate and I my friend am communicating and talking about betting. LA hasnt lost to Washington since 2006. I watch this s*** every night, so Im not scratching my head with my facts. Frankly I dont care if you think my 100,000 to win 5.00 is dumb, its my money. No one is getting into a battle about laying money. You started being negative so go back to the corner in MGM and count your change and let the big boys play the big game son. Good luck to you and this conversation is non existent from here on. Im bored already looking for the next game to bet 1000 to win 100.

NBAWIZARDWEST

Yes you certainly are throwing around figures. I do believe your statement said "In 7 days i'm up $2655". Yes % do pay money. You win 1% and lose 99% then you have lost. So you make no sense.... The gentleman on there was just stating his bet for Houston not saying the DAILY GRIND as if he is doing this everyday and winning like you are. Bankroll more like a piggybank or change jar........ Yes communicate and give advice dont have an arrogant attitude like you have sportsbetting solved. Your disrespecting players calling them undisplined and such. Your right keep your opions and your last two cents to yourself with your passive attitude. I chose to read and I chose to respond to idiots like yourself and will...... No one said you were I was simply giving you advice and not to over look Washington...... BIG BOYS play that certainly excludes you from the club and yes I will stay in my corner and count may change so I can give it too you to buy a meal loser...... NOW I am bored and will not respond too your messages. Frankly I dont care what you do was just giving you advice so dont take it and do what works for you. BYE.......

solman

Yes you certainly are throwing around figures. I do believe your statement said "In 7 days i'm up $2655". Yes % do pay money. You win 1% and lose 99% then you have lost. So you make no sense.... The gentleman on there was just stating his bet for Houston not saying the DAILY GRIND as if he is doing this everyday and winning like you are. Bankroll more like a piggybank or change jar........ Yes communicate and give advice dont have an arrogant attitude like you have sportsbetting solved. Your disrespecting players calling them undisplined and such. Your right keep your opions and your last two cents to yourself with your passive attitude. I chose to read and I chose to respond to idiots like yourself and will...... No one said you were I was simply giving you advice and not to over look Washington...... BIG BOYS play that certainly excludes you from the club and yes I will stay in my corner and count may change so I can give it too you to buy a meal loser...... NOW I am bored and will not respond too your messages. Frankly I dont care what you do was just giving you advice so dont take it and do what works for you. BYE.......

Its all good my friend. Im cashing tonight for sure and whatever you bet hopefully your cashing. Good Karma is how I started this and how I will end unless you think it will hurt my %. Ill keep posting my bets and continue to do the same as I have. I wont change a thing. Ill keep talking about how much I am up or down like everybody else here and such. If you dont like what I say then move along. Oh by the way, since there are only two games tomorrow I wont bet since this isnt about % but about money management and picking your spots. Sometimes you dont like what the handicappers give you, thats why you have a teaser that requires more risk and less of a return but if I can pull out that win, thats what matters. Take care..

NBAWIZARDWEST

Thanks goodlook to you also

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Hey wizard, do u reside in Vegas then? Is NBA betting ur bread and butter or are all sports in ur repertoire? I've always been very curious ab the nature of sports betting over there. Oh and btw I agree with most of ur figures and percentages in picking spots to play

solman

Easy money Thanks Lakers

Thanks goodlook to you also
    S

Easy money. Worth the risk all day with the lakers vs Washington. Should I start walking to the window now or do you still think this was a miss management of my funds? Sounds to me like I hear a cash register opening to me.

To the haters

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by solman View Post
    S

Easy money. Worth the risk all day with the lakers vs Washington. Should I start walking to the window now or do you still think this was a miss management of my funds? Sounds to me like I hear a cash register opening to me.

To the haters
    Even with all the points you bought, winning money is never easy. In this case, your lock was so busy dancing, it didn't see the Wizard make their epic comeback run.

At least you didn't play Boston. This play did have a chance. Just wasn't worth the value though.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

why would ANYONE, ANYONE... bet on the Lakers on the road 1 night after the debacle they pulled yesterday???

dumb dumb dumb...

on the other hand, who had the balls to play WAS +pts or ML... come in here and gloat you sharpies

NBAWIZARDWEST

WOW I guess you must have stopped on your way to the window pretty quickly. I dont see any cash register opening and your mighty quite today. Did the lock get busted? LOL How is the daily grind? Looks too me like a mismangement of money. HMMMMMMMMM where do I begin......LOL. I guess the undisplined millionares STUNG YOU. Where are you sucking your thumb in the corner. Do you need that change that i so call count in the corner, I am still in the corner do you have gas money to make it? After your arrogant "Easy money. Worth the risk all day with the lakers vs Washington. Should I start walking to the window now or do you still think this was a miss management of my funds? Sounds to me like I hear a cash register opening to me." quote I dont see any more messages. What happended????????????????????? Are you looking for the next game yet to bet your 1000 to make 100?????????. Or did they take your last funds. Maybe next time you will RESPECT THE GAME and listen to what others have to say and consider it. LOSERRRRRRRRR. GOOD LUCK MATE next time bet 10,000 on it you might make your 1000 back sucker ))))))))))))))))))))........ Guess I wont be getting a smart reply back BYE BYE.....

eyesickk
    eyesickk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahashhs damn

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

S

To the haters
    thanks for making sportsbetting possible. thank you

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds to me like I hear a cash register opening to me.

To the haters
    I think that sound was in fact your money flushing down the drain

solman

Funny you said ask for Mitch at the MGM huh...I asked for Mitch and they pointed to this guy in the corner with a bunch of 10.00 tickets surrounding him that appeared homeless. Sounds to me like they beat you up huh? Your in Vegas huh, for all I know you are in Greece selling live chickens and selling fresh milk from the cows you just milked this morning. Stop by Luxor to the craps tables and ask for Sol. Ill throw you some pumpkins, oh wait, you dont play big like me so you wouldnt know what that means LOL. You cant let one little bump in the road stop you and this doesnt hurt me one bit. But as you say "respect the game", keep betting the Wizards for the rest of the season and then let me know if I can provide the name of my lawyer so you can claim bankruptcy. I am doing very well doing at what I do. I dont need your advice or respect here mate, Mitch at MGM or whatever name you seem use on a given day. If I had the chance, I would do it all again. Have a nice day....