GreekMagic
    GreekMagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Has your ticker ever lied?

Last night I had a four game parlay, all good and waiting for the Nuggets to win. With 3 minutes left, I dropped another $1k on them to win outright at 3.2:1. As I couldn't watch it live, I had to rely on The Score App, which a few minutes later showed the Nuggets FINAL 105-108. I was so down, so close to winning 3k in total...
    This morning I woke up and noticed the Nuggets WON, I thought I was dreaming. Seems that there was a hail Mary 3 ball that was fouled in the dying seconds that was discussed amongst the refs which The Score perceived as Game Over. This scares me a little cause if a ticker is wrong and you make a live bet it can really screw you. Mine turned out for the best tho. Any other stories?

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, back in the day when you didn't have all these great updates and sites.... you would constantly have games go out like that.

happened to me several times.

not so much recent years. however, the last one that kicked my ass (most recent) was the USC game where it went final.... it cashed at my books.... AND THEN I GOT HOME LATE IN THE AM AND CHECKED ONE OF MY BOOKS and there was a couple hundred missing. checked my other books and same thing. could not fukking believe it. the refs/pac 12 conference changed the score a few hours after the final.

also had a game a few months ago where it was a meaningless game and they forgot a point on the scoreboard.... which turned out to be the difference in my bet. the game was meaningless so they didn't give a fukk and go back and correct it.

sure would like to have one of these in my favor

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Curious how the above story would play out in Vegas.....