TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I Just Have A Message For The New York Knicks....

I'm drunker than hell right now... but I want to speak my two cents. Just got back home from going out with this one chick. I layed 1100 on the New York Pric$s tonight. Got nothing to show for it. But let me say this... It isn't the coach fault... what's his name? D'Antonio or whatever? It's not his fault. The players are all co#$su#$ers on the fu#$ing team. It's all a bunch of Bone Thugs N Harmony with an Asian. It's like player streetball in Harlem with a guy name Chang. They have so much talents... and they are all a bunch of pathetic lowlife individuals that don't want to win. They don't know how to be a team. It doesn't matter who coach them... Phil Jackson couldn't turn this team around... he would retire within a week. There's no help for these A$$hole losers.Learn how to play some fu#$ing defense for once!!! Hi... my name is Carmelo... and I only take the last shot of the game... hey listen here fu#$er. The fu#$ing score needs to be close... so you can take the last shot of the game. How do you let a tired Dallas club destroy you like they did? How do you let it happen? Chandler? A nobody. Baron Davis?? a nobody... Stodamire? A use to be. Carmelo? A talker. Who's that other fa$ that they have from Denver? Another loser. Hey thanks for losing my 1100 you fu#$ jobs!

They need someone to kick there a$$es in.

Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 03-07-12 at 01:04 AM.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

TMS find yourself a nice squirter tonight and it will make all your problems go away.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

why u bet knicks is beyond me

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    TMS find yourself a nice squirter tonight and it will make all your problems go away.
    Amen

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anthony is so bad
    Knicks should go back to playing all the young guys and trade Anthony and Stoudemire

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

The Lin character is really insane. Lininsanity is the best thing ever.

battle4life
    battle4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

dudes a retard betting 1100 on knicks wouldnt bet 5.00 onknicks vs the bobcats someone needs to kick his head in not the knicks retard

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm drunker than hell right now... but I want to speak my two cents. Just got back home from going out with this one chick. I layed 1100 on the New York Pric$s tonight. Got nothing to show for it. But let me say this... It isn't the coach fault... what's his name? D'Antonio or whatever? It's not his fault. The players are all co#$su#$ers on the fu#$ing team. It's all a bunch of Bone Thugs N Harmony with an Asian. It's like player streetball in Harlem with a guy name Chang. They have so much talents... and they are all a bunch of pathetic lowlife individuals that don't want to win. They don't know how to be a team. It doesn't matter who coach them... Phil Jackson couldn't turn this team around... he would retire within a week. There's no help for these A$$hole losers.Learn how to play some fu#$ing defense for once!!! Hi... my name is Carmelo... and I only take the last shot of the game... hey listen here fu#$er. The fu#$ing score needs to be close... so you can take the last shot of the game. How do you let a tired Dallas club destroy you like they did? How do you let it happen? Chandler? A nobody. Baron Davis?? a nobody... Stodamire? A use to be. Carmelo? A talker. Who's that other fa$ that they have from Denver? Another loser. Hey thanks for losing my 1100 you fu#$ jobs!

They need someone to kick there a$$es in.

Great post dude, tx for the morning coffee laughs man... a bunch of harlem dudes and a guy named chang.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    The Lin character is really insane. Lininsanity is the best thing ever.
    lol. the media hasn't mentioned linsanity much anymore. the hype has died down by a ton. lin's become a non-factor. knicks are 2-4 with the return of the stars. the knicks are reverting back to what they were earlier in the season.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post

lol. the media hasn't mentioned linsanity much anymore. the hype has died down by a ton. lin's become a non-factor. knicks are 2-4 with the return of the stars. the knicks are reverting back to what they were earlier in the season.
    Agreed. A poor man's Tim Tebow. Those are mighty big shoes to fill, media wise anyhow.

jjgold

I actually think the overpaid stars coming back killed the Knicks

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

These "low lifes" could give a fukk about your $1000 bet

You missed the NY train a couple weeks ago forget about this team they aren't good and will not be a contender this year. Melo and Stat could go to any team they wanted so your whole rant is pointless, I hope I never catch you in a bar because by the way you rant when your drunk you would be one annoying motherfukker no wonder the girl left you. Now go chase them tonight against the Spurs I mean the Spurs are all has beens and washed up right?

jjgold

Anthony was laughing after the game

He can care less about winning

Why NY does not trade him is beyond belief although I do not think anyone wants his high contract

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I actually think the overpaid stars coming back killed the Knicks
    2-4 so far. probably 2-5 after the spurs game.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol,just the other week all you degenerates were saying the Knicks with Linsanity were a force to be recognized by the NBA,only until King James and company put Lin in his place that is..........

Chet86
    Chet86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

HAHAHAHAH...that is hilarious commentary.

What might be even funnier is that you took the Knicks @ Dallas...lol.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Lol,just the other week all you degenerates were saying the Knicks with Linsanity were a force to be recognized by the NBA,only until King James and company put Lin in his place that is..........
    putting the responsibily of saving the knicks on lin's shoulders is unfair. he's making six figures and learning on the fly. melo and mire are the knicks franchise players. yet every time the knicks lose, it's lin's fault?

PAULYPOKER

Not Lins fault,

The dumb ass public puppets/media are to blame for thinking Lin was the 2nd coming of Christ after Tebow failed them.............

All you have to do is watch any News media channel to know how well the public is trained............

Lol, I watch it now and again for a good laugh...............

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    I wonder what the buyer of the Lin rookie card is thinking right now..he fukcin bought the card at $21000!!!

PAULYPOKER

^exhibit A

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

knicks should play these guys more:

Attached Images

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

100% not lins fault. ever since melo returned, lins been deferring the ball to him as his shot attempts have dropped 5 per game.

lins and melos games just dont mesh. lin runs a run and gun offense where half his pts come from pick and rolls which meshes well with amares game. melo is the human stop sign as he stands at the 3pt line waiting for the pass. then it takes him 5 mins to do something.

knicks must make a decision.... either lin or melo. which is ironic since it was melo who campaigned for lin to start.

shadymcgrady

Everyone has their opinions on lin and want to be heard but what started this post has still got me chuckling since reading it this morning. Money shot u r an original, I don't need to agree I just need to appreciate and laugh. Please get drunk more often and don't sweat the 1k, ull get it back

jjgold

Anthony destroyed Knicks period
    Everyone knows it
    They were shif with him last year

25 ppg means nothing

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I told my IRL friends and posted here that after a month Lin would just be another joeblow nba bench player. Classic case of new guy enters the league, teams don't have scouting report on him, defense don't think much of him etc etc.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Dantonis offense is all about ball movement, when it gets to melo theres almost no chance ball will be passed. Hes got to take less shots he can be a load to handle in isolation but hes clearly forcing the action too much by hogging the ball.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

this can still work. why not have two lines with contrasting styles. have one line rotation complement melo's iso plays. the other line focused on lin and the speedball system. having melo and lin playing on the same line obviously isn't working.

shadymcgrady

Just mention Knicks and it Linstantly becomes a lightning rod for debate. You are all making the same points for the most part.

Lin is a decent player, overrated and over hyped but will put up decent numbers in D'antoni's offensive system as any PG with a high game IQ would.

Melo is not a team player or winner and a team ryhtm or tempo killer but possibly the best one on one player today outside of Kobe and is still considered a studly talent in terms of basketball.

Instead of being so quick to place blame on melo or lin or both y hasn't anyone mentioned that its the coaching staff's primary responsibility to get these guys to integrate into playing winning basketball? If D'antoni wasn't a flash in the pan or one hit wonder with Nash in Phoenix then y can't he work Lin's game seamlessly into Melo' or vice versa?

I'm not saying the players don't deserve responsibility for not meshing but a good coach will always put his players in a position or positions to succeed and I don't think D'antoni and company have done that whether by being unable to communicate to the players or staff incompetence etc.

jjgold

Best one on one player outside of kobe???????????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about at least 20 guys betterr

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

mire has never been the same player since the melo trade. chemistry is a difficult thing to predict.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    I told my IRL friends and posted here that after a month Lin would just be another joeblow nba bench player. Classic case of new guy enters the league, teams don't have scouting report on him, defense don't think much of him etc etc.

don't forget that he came in, about halfway through the season?
    All the other PGs are fatigued and beat up. Lin was fresh.

Lin is good, don't get me wrong. d'Antonio was brilliant finding him, he fits perfectly into his offense. But he's no Nash, he's not even Rondo. He may get better with experience, but I hope he can tough out a whole season. Keeping him healthy may become a factor.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm not a Melo fan, but c'mon, it's not his fault.

Well, it maybe his fault, but it's not intentional. You can trace this all back to the horrible trade last year.

I can write a page about d'Antonio's lack of defense, but I'm too lazy.

BallHog
    BallHog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

I say they need to trade Melo asap if they want to start winning again. I mean they were without him rite? And not to mention Melo missing the game winner in Bos. First of all I would have given Lin to take the last shot cus he proved he can knock down big shot when you need it the most. Melo just lick ass rite now I would just bench the guy already. Knicks was really fun and exciting to watch before Melo came back. This guy is just killing the knicks team rite now. I wouldnt take the knicks any time soon time to fade guys.

shadymcgrady

Everyone is so quick to forget when melo was a champ at Syracuse and winning on Denver. I understand that he's not the best team player but how many scoring players are? Yes the Knicks won with lin but outside of Dallas and lal they were bad teams. Its much easier to come in unscouted by another team and light them up as opposed to being planned around and for by opposing defenses. The Knicks are borderline dysfunctional but to pin it all on melo or any single person other than dantoni is extreme. Regardless of current situations melo is an elite basketball talent, perhaps the best one on one scorer in the league. You wana laugh and snicker at the notion but he has all the physical tools, footwork and pedigree. Most elite players today don't have a winning mentality bc of the system that has become the scouting and recruiting of the NBA.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Like I said earlier... it wasn't the coaches fault. There are some serious losers on this team. Melo needs to retire and stop playing streetball. Cost his coach... his job... that greedy clown.

12 Last