GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

yup

sharkk
    sharkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    Am I the only one who LOVES this line?
    No you're not, I'm 90% sure Raptors will win today. I've made sooo much money off of raptors because the public always bets against them thinking theyre a horrible team. People don't notice they have a very high ATS record.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Dwane Casey is an amazing coach. The way he implements structure on that team and makes moves is masterful. Casey is a magician. He truly gets every ounce he can out of his roster, and places them in the best possible position to succeed... = the definition of a coach's job

He is world's better than Kevin McHale as a coach. It's not even close. If you handed Dwane Casey that Houston roster they'd have alot more wins

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

they are either real good or real bad,never in the middle but they do seem to cover alot but do like the over

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

amir johnson could be out again. good rebounder. somewhat a significant loss if he doesn't play i think.
    houston could tire late. i may make a 2nd half bet rap's show lots of heart could be a good bet if they are trailing at half time.