t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Pacers -7 should hit

I look for Indiana to bounce back from last night's game and take care of Atlanta tonight. I like not only the bounceback angle but also the look-ahead angle for Atlanta since they play in Miami tomorrow night. This line should have been set closer to 4.5 or 5 considering past matchups but books set it at 7.

as99
    as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

Have them teased to -1.5 along with the Magic at -3.5 @ -120.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

look ahead angle is very important

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Don't fade Josh Smith he's playing like god. Pacers played the bulls last night, ATL had the night off. +7.5 is a gift from the books.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    look ahead angle is very important
    is the look ahead angle really that important here? Obviously they will rest starters in 4th if it's a blowout, but why look ahead to a game you probably can't win to dog a game they could easily pull off?

As streaky as the Hawks are, I think the value is in ATL ML

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Line looks high, seems fishy. I like the Pacers on a hunch. Good luck!

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by blanco View Post
    is the look ahead angle really that important here? Obviously they will rest starters in 4th if it's a blowout, but why look ahead to a game you probably can't win to dog a game they could easily pull off?

As streaky as the Hawks are, I think the value is in ATL ML
    Teams love doing this. When teams either have a divisional game, or will face a big name team, they will mostly look ahead to that game and get pumped for it, and just laze through the previous game. They aren't thinking, 'We can go all out and win at Indy tonight, and then see what happens tomorrow', they are thinking 'We got the Heat tomorrow, divisional game, big name team. We want to be 100% for that'

That being said, this shit is random, so watch ATL win by 10 or something. I'm on Indy, but good luck everyone.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Atlanta is weird as fukk. All I know is I'm like 1-9 betting their games overall.

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Atlanta is weird as fukk. All I know is I'm like 1-9 betting their games overall.

yup I agree. They play like a play off team one night and then the next play like they're worse than the bobcats. smh, it's indy or no bet for me. Can't put money on atl hoodlums

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line seems strange especially since Pacers played last night. I wouldn't touch this game though.

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Atlanta was riding high after that win against OKC they were pumped the fukk up and Smith was on fire I'm on Atlanta off the days rest too