monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Lakers are Ultra Mega Super Duper Square

Detroit Pistons+5.5 x5u

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Tempted to take a stab at this too. 90%+ on Lakers laying 5.5 on the road, right after their biggest win of the season? Something doesn't add up here.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

simple /lakers ml buy 2pts. w/detroit

mixtpes
    mixtpes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

lol you guys are forgetting kobe is a competitor, put it this way if its a close game early it will be a blowout later. I lakers take the early lead then maybe they will layoff the gas and allow detroit to cover the spread. GL everyone

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I hope you realize that Detroit has been master of the 4th quarter collapse this year. They may get out into a big lead only to be crushed in the end and destroyed ATS. This is one of those coin toss games unless you're betting the first half. If so, pound Detroit hard!

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mixtpes View Post
    lol you guys are forgetting kobe is a competitor, put it this way if its a close game early it will be a blowout later. I lakers take the early lead then maybe they will layoff the gas and allow detroit to cover the spread. GL everyone
    6-12 on the road

Mocknroll
    Mocknroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laying 5 units on Detroit against anyone is sheer stupidity, let alone against the Lakers.

Don't get me wrong, I don't rate the Lakers very highly, but a win against the Heat means nothing if you back it up with a loss to the Pistons. I'm assuming you think Detroit has a chance of winning? Unless you're putting 5 units on LAL to win 1-5 which is ridiculous.

Even if you pull this one off Monologue, your attempt to live in the shadows of BW is embarassing. I legitimately feel uncomfortable thinking about you wanting so badly to be someone else. Fading the public does not make you sharp. Winning does.

This will be the last time I post in one of your attention seeking "mega ultra super duper square" threads, as Im hoping people realise your motives and just don't reply, so your threads quickly drop to the bottom of the list and we can all get back to discussing some serious capping.

mixtpes
    mixtpes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

6-12 on the road? so what? What matter is right now LA got their ish together detroit has as bad a record at home then lakers do on the road. But it's your money im just trying to help

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

OP = cancer

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers ml. Get it

rjp322
    rjp322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Lakers gonna roll tonight. Kobe gonna drop 35 and win by 11. Bank on it

betforbread
    betforbread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3215

DET ml

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Quote Originally Posted by Mocknroll View Post
    Laying 5 units on Detroit against anyone is sheer stupidity, let alone against the Lakers.

Don't get me wrong, I don't rate the Lakers very highly, but a win against the Heat means nothing if you back it up with a loss to the Pistons. I'm assuming you think Detroit has a chance of winning? Unless you're putting 5 units on LAL to win 1-5 which is ridiculous.

You make a good point Mocknroll. Mono all you gotta do is keep it Mono. Start fresh with Mono's own saying's or

Even if you pull this one off Monologue, your attempt to live in the shadows of BW is embarassing. I legitimately feel uncomfortable thinking about you wanting so badly to be someone else. Fading the public does not make you sharp. Winning does.

This will be the last time I post in one of your attention seeking "mega ultra super duper square" threads, as Im hoping people realise your motives and just don't reply, so your threads quickly drop to the bottom of the list and we can all get back to discussing some serious capping.
    You make a good point Mocknroll. Mono all you gotta do is keep it Mono. Start fresh with Mono's own saying's if that is what you like. Keep it short n sweet thats all we need to know if were gonna tail or fade. People gonna hate that you always highlight games with heavy underdogs, but not me. I agree that LAL -5 looks decent, even though they are a bad road team. However, now knowing that over 90% of ATS bets are on LAL i like DETROIT. LAL win by 1-2 odds 10/1 and 3-6 9/2. This isn't the best play on the board but if i had too i like the LAL 1-2 odds nad 3-6 odds

whiskas12
    whiskas12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wise thread

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Loving Detroit +6

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Thanks for another winner mono.

Lakers it is.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Thanks for another winner mono.

Lakers it is.
    Curious what his record is on these threads. My guess is it isn't fade material. I'd say right around 50%. Not sure why people love to hate him. There are much better people to fade on SBR than mono.

JL5i6
    JL5i6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Curious what his record is on these threads. My guess is it isn't fade material. I'd say right around 50%. Not sure why people love to hate him. There are much better people to fade on SBR than mono.
    Look at the name of the thread...

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by JL5i6 View Post
    Look at the name of the thread...
    I agree that the thread titles are a bit annoying but in the end all that matters are wins and losses. Overall Mono is up on units for the season and has a winning record.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

his season record may be decent, but his record on these threads is not >50%

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

I have just done a quick search of his threads, he has started 10 of these from what I can find. He is 3-6-1.

That is 33% hit rate.

Keep 'em coming mono.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    his season record may be decent, but his record on these threads is not >50%
    Moral of the story: Stay Humble and stay within your own thread.

In the end I think Mono is a decent/good capper, but I think his ego is getting a little bit ahead of him with these type of threads.

Maybe I just like him because I have similar picks, we are both take a lot of underdogs.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moral of the story: Stay Humble and stay within your own thread.

In the end I think Mono is a decent/good capper, but I think his ego is getting a little bit ahead of him with these type of threads.

Maybe I just like him because I have similar picks, we both take a lot of underdogs.

he's not much of a capper... Mono will take the 2 or 3 biggest public plays of the day, call them squares and bet against them.

theres no real strategy in his picks... just bets against the largest public percentage.

he started his ULTRA MEGA SQUARES threads, and when it started doing bad he started his SUPER-DUPER ULTRA MEGA SQUARES threads and we all know how those are doing.

Whats next??? EXTRA SUPER-DUPER ULTRA MEGA SQUARES with sprinkles on top???

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mixtpes View Post
    6-12 on the road? so what? What matter is right now LA got their ish together detroit has as bad a record at home then lakers do on the road. But it's your money im just trying to help
    detroit has actually played well lately, this is not a game i would bet on either way
    but i dont see where the lakers have their "ish" together