shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Dumb female coworkers

Alright here's the routine, it's getting to the end of the day and you've scoured sbr's forum and picked against the majority for the 5th team of your parlay. Watched line movements like the Dow and made your foundation pick to insure the parlay with just a big single bet and then went ahead and laid an action reverse with the same team. Feeling pretty good about your bets, after all you're playing with house money from earlier in the week

Then the pretty but bitchy and most annoying girls from the customer service dept walk in and are looking for bets to make. You don't want to give them all the hard work you did during the day in between calls, meetings and lunch but the idiot with self esteem issues that had input on the picks is their first target and he folds almost immediately to these bitc*es. You can't help but watch your parlay and action reverse all lose on the foundation team/pick where everything else hits and you're just sick to your stomach

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't happen everyday but every now and then they come and put the hex on my bets. I need some DEFINITE losers to feed them when they return. Some real poison so that they stop asking for picks much like the way ant traps work. I'm done feeding them the picks that John Ryan puts up on his editorials bc they actually hit half the time.

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bobcats ML.

shadymcgrady

they're not stupid women, when they see the +5000 i don't think they're gona go for it

Kalibongo
    Banned

Looking for a sure lose play is as hard as looking for a sure win play.

Kalibongo
    Banned

*When it comes to spreads.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Sure loser is Knicks

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Just give them Brandon Lang's picks, there is no easier way to identify sure fire losers.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

just checked my odds in the betislands 256-man bracket contest i am plus 9800 /hmmm

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by Kalibongo View Post
    Looking for a sure lose play is as hard as looking for a sure win play.
    Dammit kalibongo, if i asked a bunch of morons if a ton of bricks or feathers were heavier wouldn't u want to humor ursellf with the responses? Besides I rly do want to feed those women poison but I was hoping for the lunatics and stone cold lead pipe locks of the century of the week to come out for this fodder. Maybe its to early in the AM during normal working hrs to expect the real head cases to respond