Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacers +245 ML

This team is red hot and has a deeper team than the Bulls. Bulls just had a hard fought game last night in Philly while Pacers have been preparing mentally for this one for a few days now. Think the Pacers have a statement game tonight

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

i like it. most people probably wont like it though....which is better for us.

i've got 1.5 unit(s) on it. Good luck buddy ride or die

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    i like it. most people probably wont like it though....which is better for us.

i've got 1.5 unit(s) on it. Good luck buddy ride or die
    Same to you. Everybody else loading up on Bulls at home only makes me like it more too.

Dimex9
    Dimex9's Avatar Become A Pro!

love the pick..nice job

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I do like the Pacers ATS but ML, no way. Tibs is a coach who takes every game way srsly and he won't let any 'fatigue' or such from last night affect today - he knows his team can beat this team and will make sure of this at home court. And I doubt most of the players are too tired from last gm still

botev1921
    botev1921's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Just take the +7, ML...not so sure!

rjp322
    rjp322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Pretty sure Rose already stated he wants to crush the Pacers tonight. When Rose talks, I dont bet against him because its lighting money on fire. Plus the Bulls are at home. Id say Pacers have like a 10% chance of winning outright and probably 50 50 whether they cover the spread

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacers beat the Bulls already at the United Center this year do you think they will really do it again? The Pacers are deeper than the Bulls?

Team A
    Rose/Watson
    RIP/Brewer
    Deng/Korver
    Boozer/Gibson
    Noah/Asik

Team B
    Collison/Hill
    George/Stephenson
    West/Hansbrough
    Granger/Jones
    Hibbert/Foster

Which team would you take team A or team B? I don't understand how the Pacers are deeper than the Bulls. I'm not saying Indiana isn't a good team they do have depth, but to say they are deeper than the Bulls is crazy. The Bulls are built for the regular season because of their depth which is why they are so damn successful.

Don't be foolish and take the Pacers ML don't try to hard and say it has value you are throwing money away.

Just take the spread if you are going to bet on this game.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by rjp322 View Post
    Pretty sure Rose already stated he wants to crush the Pacers tonight. When Rose talks, I dont bet against him because its lighting money on fire. Plus the Bulls are at home. Id say Pacers have like a 10% chance of winning outright and probably 50 50 whether they cover the spread
    I'm pretty sure he wanted to crush them earlier in the year when they lost to them at home. I'll take a chance w/ the ML because +245 is pretty high for a Pacers team that can actually pull it off. If Paul George plays like he has been then Pacers should win

rjp322

Onacloud speaking the truth although I still dont know if I bet on Pacers even at 7. Rose is out for blood tonight.

rjp322

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I'm pretty sure he wanted to crush them earlier in the year when they lost to them at home. I'll take a chance w/ the ML because +245 is pretty high for a Pacers team that can actually pull it off. If Paul George plays like he has been then Pacers should win
    Dont recall Rose saying that and Im 99% sure he didnt. He said he wanted to crush them this time due to how they acted after the game. I dont care how good Paul George plays, Pacers are not winning 2 games in a row in Chicago. Just doesnt happen. Rose makes teams look foolish the 2nd time around. They beat Philly last night when he said they would and they will beat the pacers tonight

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

lol its going to be hilarious when these amateur bulls "no way in hell" fans get buried.

even if both teams were equally rested, this game could theoretically go either way. now WITH the pacers well rested and the bulls coming off a hard fought comeback win, to think the bulls will run away with this game is foolish. indiana is a good team and they will find a way to scrap it out.

rjp322

lol its going to be hilarious when these amateur bulls "no way in hell" fans get buried.

even if both teams were equally rested, this game could theoretically go either way. now WITH the pacers well rested and the bulls coming off a hard fought comeback win, to think the bulls will run away with this game is foolish. indiana is a good team and they will find a way to scrap it out.
    Any game could technically go either way theoretically but that doesnt mean they always will. I bet both of you were on Philly last night with the way you 2 talk about chicago. Bulls probably scrap it out more than any team in the NBA when they need to. Just look at last night for example. They played bad for 3 quarters and then showed them who was boss in the 4th. Pacers are outmatched and gonna get beat tonight. ML is a dead bet. Take the +7 if you want the pacers

Frisco

It's very likely that the Pacers find a way to pull this one out. I think there is some value in the ML but am in no way going to bet my house on it. Rose is good but some of these ppl talk about him like he is god. The refs allowed him to beat the Pacers more than anything in the playoffs last year. Dude was at the foul line like 20 times a game bc every time someone looked at the MVP a whistle blew

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by rjp322 View Post
    Any game could technically go either way theoretically but that doesnt mean they always will. I bet both of you were on Philly last night with the way you 2 talk about chicago. Bulls probably scrap it out more than any team in the NBA when they need to. Just look at last night for example. They played bad for 3 quarters and then showed them who was boss in the 4th. Pacers are outmatched and gonna get beat tonight. ML is a dead bet. Take the +7 if you want the pacers
    You an overly sensitive bulls fan or what?? I had Bulls -2 yesterday.

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

Look at the teams Pacers played and beat during the streak....

NJ, Charlotte, NOH and the Warriors.... Sorry but thats not impressive... and before that on the losing streak atlanta, memphis, denver miami and cleveland.... Good teams (except a great miami team) and lost....

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by panik View Post

NJ, Charlotte, NOH and the Warriors.... Sorry but thats not impressive... and before that on the losing streak atlanta, memphis, denver miami and cleveland.... Good teams (except a great miami team) and lost....
    I like the confidence they are playing with more than lower level teams they are beating.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by panik View Post

Oh, and those same Hornets almost beat Bulls in chi town. NJ just beat the Bulls before the break. If you are going to analyze one team you should do the same for the other. Is the Philly win last night really that impressive? Aren't they like 1-6 in last 7 games and they barely beat them

rjp322

Bulls step up when they need to play big games and always have. Look at their road wins this year, Lakers, Spurs, now Philly. Bulls are much better than people give them credit for.

I hope all you morons play the Pacers ML cuz thats a loser. Its really puzzling that people think its very likely that the Pacers pull this one out. Pacers beat the bulls at home once already and the line is still -7 so that should tell you something. Chicago wins straight up guaranteed

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I can't wish you luck on the ML , being a Bulls fan. Pacers playing well, but easy to look good against lower tier teams. Keep in mind that the last time the Pacers played an upper tier team was Valentines day. The Heat bitch slapped them by 15. This followed a home loss to Nuggets and road loss to Griz. Pacers playing well but 0-3 against better teams SU + ATS, L-10

I haven't deceided if I like the Bulls -7 or Bulls Under 190. I adjusted my numbers and have the Bulls - 8.07 . Seems like totals are out of whack since the all star break. LTA has un 188 and he's doing well with the totals. I can grab an extra basket on what he perceived as value with higher #. Back and forth between spread and total.

I'm on the Sixers - 1 1/2 . Dallas has been struggling but + 6 1/2 - +7 looks high, even in OKC. GL with your other plays.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    I can't wish you luck on the ML , being a Bulls fan. Pacers playing well, but easy to look good against lower tier teams. Keep in mind that the last time the Pacers played an upper tier team was Valentines day. The Heat bitch slapped them by 15. This followed a home loss to Nuggets and road loss to Griz. Pacers playing well but 0-3 against better teams SU + ATS, L-10

I haven't deceided if I like the Bulls -7 or Bulls Under 190. I adjusted my numbers and have the Bulls - 8.07 . Seems like totals are out of whack since the all star break. LTA has un 188 and he's doing well with the totals. I can grab an extra basket on what he perceived as value with higher #. Back and forth between spread and total.

I'm on the Sixers - 1 1/2 . Dallas has been struggling but + 6 1/2 - +7 looks high, even in OKC. GL with your other plays.

ez money here boys

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Remember last season the Bulls struggled with the Pacers in the Play offs? Remember the Pacers already beat the Bulls once? This is a team that matches up well with the Bulls. The ML has good value.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    Remember last season the Bulls struggled with the Pacers in the Play offs? Remember the Pacers already beat the Bulls once? This is a team that matches up well with the Bulls. The ML has good value.
    Last year was last year. Do you really factor last years data into this years plays?

+7 has argueable value. ML for fraction of a unit because anything can happen. Remember one thing before you pull the ml trigger.

PIGS GET FAT, HOGS GET SLAUGHTERED.

rjp322

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    Wtf are you talking about. All I remember is Bulls winning that series 4-1 . If you consider that struggling against a team, rethink things. It doesnt matter how close the games were, all that matters was who on the games and the Bulls did a great job of that. Bulls rarely lose on their home floor and already lost once to the Pacers so you can be sure its not going to happen again. All of you are going to get BURNED on the Pacers ML

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Last year was last year. Do you really factor last years data into this years plays?

+7 has argueable value. ML for fraction of a unit because anything can happen. Remember one thing before you pull the ml trigger.

PIGS GET FAT, HOGS GET SLAUGHTERED.
    Their win in Chi town this year should get factored in. The way the Pacers have played lately should as well. Then you have the Bulls being overvalued after a win against the Sixers who are like 1-6 in last 7 games. Bulls also struggled at home against the Hornets and lost to the Nets. Definitely playing the +7 and small play on ML

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

Knew it, 20+ point lead....

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I was on the other side:

Name:  AnRdFLqCAAI0_bc.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  20.5 KB

Frisco