sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    They need a PG more like Rondo. A guy who can defend (Lin can't), control the ball (lin can't), rebound, and facilitate (Lin can at times).
    every team would like a point guard like rondo

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    every team would like a point guard like rondo
    Lol 'more' like Rondo. Apparently until these last 3 games the Celtics didn't want a point guard like Rondo. Most underrated PG in the league

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Lin is best with a high pick and roll circa Nash and amare 2005 as a distributor. He doesn't have an NBA body to play great defense but as long as he's bringing the ball up the court that means melo doesn't have to waste energy in worrying ab getting other guys involved.

I think some of u r missing the bigger picture here in that its not ab if lin is good bad or ugly but rather what permits the chance for a hype. Here's a guy who isn't athletic by NBA means whatsoever and yet has won games, saved coaching jobs and turned a team around bc he's got a high mental IQ. Wtf does that say ab the lack of overall intelligence in the NBA pas a whole? I think it speaks volumes ab the players intelligence, the scouting departments and their obsolete and outdated methods and the NBA organization as a whole in what it was in the golden years(magic and bird) to what its become now (post Jordan era)

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Lol 'more' like Rondo. Apparently until these last 3 games the Celtics didn't want a point guard like Rondo. Most underrated PG in the league
    orlando should get him

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Lin is best with a high pick and roll circa Nash and amare 2005 as a distributor. He doesn't have an NBA body to play great defense but as long as he's bringing the ball up the court that means melo doesn't have to waste energy in worrying ab getting other guys involved. I think some of u r missing the bigger picture here in that its not ab if lin is good bad or ugly but rather what permits the chance for a hype. Here's a guy who isn't athletic by NBA means whatsoever and yet has won games, saved coaching jobs and turned a team around bc he's got a high mental IQ. Wtf does that say ab the lack of overall intelligence in the NBA pas a whole? I think it speaks volumes ab the players intelligence, the scouting departments and their obsolete and outdated methods and the NBA organization as a whole in what it was in the golden years(magic and bird) to what its become now (post Jordan era)
    lin would probably be better off if the linsanity hype died down. in every game he has bullseye on his back.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Wow as Harvard grad, Jeremy Lin would be disgusted by this post. Certainly not in the sense of pathetically hurled insults but rather the grammar and lack of cohesion.

But the spelling, the spelling takes the cake. Minimumally? Did u mean minimally or minimum? As on ur mental IQ is the minimum level above retardation. Or minimum wage is about all u r good for. Just a few good examples as is evidenced by ur member name I see u struggled with the first grade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The pot calling the kettle black...
    As a newbie you should really learn to
    correct your own incoherent rambling.

Ex:
    This of course coming from a resident with a San Francisco shrine as their emblem which indicates 2 Obv facts in that ur a hating on line bc he's Asian as r u and can play ball and more importantly u morons in let him go

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

people like lin because the knicks were 6-13 before he started playing, he won 7 games against bad teams. he is not a star, but is still way better than tebow, who is just totally awful.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thissss^

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He played against 3 Hall of Famers and possibly down the road Rondo a 4th Hall Guy

He will be fine

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ex:
    This of course coming from a resident with a San Francisco shrine as their emblem which indicates 2 Obv facts in that ur a hating on line bc he's Asian as r u and can play ball and more importantly u morons in let him go
    Its the auto word correct/finisher option on the smartphone that I haven't bothered to turn off genius.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

you cannot deny he was sleeping on someone's couch before this recent fervor. also there are many unemployed or underemployed harvard grads out there. also the user name is an acronym for someone you never heard of. i don't care if he's asian or british columbian he can't defend or was generally left uncovered when he had that halfway decent shooting streak. any nba player can shoot a basketball into a net when no one is covering them. and yes he will end up as an asian greeter next to the pai gow tables. hands too small to deal blackjack.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Thissss^
    Keep hating from the sidelines ttrace. My opinions may be harsh and outlandish but at least they're not idiotic like urs. Just keep on hoping for someone to bash me while u sit on the sidelines over there... son. This conversation got out of ur intellectual zone when it stopped resorting to name calling and street talk

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    you cannot deny he was sleeping on someone's couch before this recent fervor. also there are many unemployed or underemployed harvard grads out there. also the user name is an acronym for someone you never heard of. i don't care if he's asian or british columbian he can't defend or was generally left uncovered when he had that halfway decent shooting streak. any nba player can shoot a basketball into a net when no one is covering them. and yes he will end up as an asian greeter next to the pai gow tables. hands too small to deal blackjack.
    That's quite a few and unnecessary "also" used to repeat the same moronic point u made earlier. I don't understand ur obsession with Lin's hand, there r photos of him palming a basketball. I think the real issue isn't that his hands are too small but rather that ur head is to big for that tiny brain.

Unusual suspect is a pseudonym for someone I've never heard of? Wow that sounds pretty clever and original, must be top secret and government confidential. Or maybe no one here has ever seen the usual suspects. What's that? Who's keyser soze? Nope never heard of him, is that the name I've never heard of?

unusialsusp5

you're trying to use correct english and cannot do it. looks like you've sent one too many text messages with that inane use of ur every 5 words. and it's unusial not unusual if you had any reading comprehension in jr. high which you seem to just recently escaped from. shady mcgrady is what, a totally underachieving nba player of a few years ago who was your hero. if lin and mcgrady played on the same team 76'rs record of a 9 win season would be in jeopardy. i cannot believe anyone fell for that jeremy lin promo hype to draw attention the poorly refereed, traveling circus that the nba is.

ttrace35

you're trying to use correct english and cannot do it. looks like you've sent one too many text messages with that inane use of ur every 5 words. and it's unusial not unusual if you had any reading comprehension in jr. high which you seem to just recently escaped from. shady mcgrady is what, a totally underachieving nba player of a few years ago who was your hero. if lin and mcgrady played on the same team 76'rs record of a 9 win season would be in jeopardy. i cannot believe anyone fell for that jeremy lin promo hype to draw attention the poorly refereed, traveling circus that the nba is.
    Guy is trying way too hard to sound intellectual. But really is dumb as shit.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Shady sounds like he know his shit to me..

unusialsusp5

i don't know ttrace. he just bashed you 2 threads ago. sounds like a teenage text messenger who has no one to text to today. probably sends text messages while driving if he even has a car or license. johnny come lately uneducated retard is more like it. obviously has no job and is fresh candidate for living in his mother's basement.

shadymcgrady

Nice in depth analysis there, usualdumba$$5. I would say stay away from poker of any kind bc ur personal assumptions r just dead wrong but this made for an interesting push before the end of the day. Tx for giving my dept and I some laughs. As for ur racial hate for Asians I cannot comply. I don't rly feel any sympathy for the job that got ur useless old man lost to overseas labor and I don't care ab the 15 better qualified Asians in silicon valley or wherever that got hired ovr u. I would def hire them I've the likes of u and our dept isn't even in computers. Put the hate aside fella, or go do something ab it so I can laugh abt it on cnn

ttrace35

i don't know ttrace. he just bashed you 2 threads ago. sounds like a teenage text messenger who has no one to text to today. probably sends text messages while driving if he even has a car or license. johnny come lately uneducated retard is more like it. obviously has no job and is fresh candidate for living in his mother's basement.
    Guy as a complex. Tries to use the biggests words in the dictionary to sound smart. Because of course, anybody who has anything bad to say about lin, is racist and hates all asians.

19th Hole

Its the auto word correct/finisher option on the smartphone that I haven't bothered to turn off genius.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Newbie....
    Has no control over your rambling incoherent babble.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by houlihanstx View Post
    shady sounds like he know his shit to me..

f a i l

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Did I miss something cause Im pretty sure Lin had his best gm of his career 2 games ago

KingJD31

He will struggle against the celtics cause of rondo if anyone didnt see that coming you should stop betting basketball...........and he will struggle against the heat and bulls everyone else he will eat up he doesnt have to carry us every gm

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Did I miss something cause Im pretty sure Lin had his best gm of his career 2 games ago
    No. Your wrong. Lin has looked like shit. His best game was against the lakers 2 weeks ago.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Lin's best games are when Melo and Stat are not playing...those are the games they win. Linsanity is dead til Melo and Stat are injured again, or traded.

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    No. Your wrong. Lin has looked like shit. His best game was against the lakers 2 weeks ago.
    19 pts(6-12) 13 assists 5 boards 1 steal and...............1 turnover against kyrie irving...................best gm hes ever had

unusialsusp5

you do text message to the max shady one. methinks you and your silicon valley has beens had better upgrade your earthquake insurance. talk about rambling broken sentences, it is incomprehensible that you are employed. no computers? what does that mean? really a crying shame that jeremy lin finally got exposed.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Lin's best games are when Melo and Stat are not playing...those are the games they win. Linsanity is dead til Melo and Stat are injured again, or traded.
    lin will never put up numbers like he did during his first seven games run again. his playing time is down because of davis. his shots taken is down before because of melo and stat. melo and stat are franchise players. more likely that lin gets traded. his contract is peanuts and he's only signed for one year. lin had a good run there, and the linsanity was fun while it lasted, but it's over.

unusialsusp5

100%accurate assessment. yes, he scored in those 7 games (no one bothered to cover him) and the nba/espn saw an opportunity for some much need publicity for their league and tv ratings and ran with it. a large majority of fans fell for it hook line and sinker. actually bought lin jerseys no less. knicks more likely to release him than trade him because he has no value to any other team. let me know when he makes an all nba defensive team.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    19 pts(6-12) 13 assists 5 boards 1 steal and...............1 turnover against kyrie irving...................best gm hes ever had
    Ohh. I guess you mean turnovers. Had 38 against lakers. Some would consider that his best game. A matter of opinion.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

http://www.espnflorida.com/knicks-coach-not-counting-on-lin-for-game-5/
    Knicks Coach Not Counting On Lin For Game 5
    Posted By ESPN Florida On May 8, 2012 @ 7:38 am In espn 1080,main feature,NBA,orlando news | No Comments

NEW YORK (AP) — Knicks interim coach Mike Woodson says he is not counting on Jeremy Lin to return Wednesday in Game 5 against Miami.

Lin is working out again after surgery to repair torn cartilage in his left knee April 2. The Knicks said at the time he was expected to miss six weeks, meaning his season was likely over unless the Knicks reached the second round.

The Knicks need point guard help after Baron Davis dislocated his right kneecap in Sunday’s 89-87 victory. But Woodson says he will not push Lin to play if he is not ready, and that it will have to be the decision of the player and doctors.

Woodson said Monday during a conference call he expects veteran Mike Bibby to start and Toney Douglas could play.

Source: AP

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Knicks missed him

He will be starting guard next year

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

I still believe in linsanity. He won games with scrubs like Jeffries, walker, novak, etc. If we are using rondo as a comparison, no way rondo wins with those guys. dump the cancer/drama queens melo and stat. Use that money to get a real coach and better role players

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Your english isn't well either. You're forgetting your capitalizations.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

nothing is funnier than watching the grammar police break the very laws they are trying to enforce.

First 12