Endz Magnet
    Endz Magnet's Avatar Become A Pro!

what do you think of this parlay?

I'm staying off pheonix game since it can go either way. Pheonix probably going to take this, but Denver has a good chance in stealing this one. Here is my official parlay for the day, lemme know what you think:

Atlanta Hawks ML
    Miami Heat ML
    Orlando Magic ML (Most worried about)
    Portland Trailblazer ML

$800 to win $1125.15

King_Bookie
    King_Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm a bit worried about Orlando and Miami

Knicks may be horrible at one point but sometimes they turn into championship contenders for a night.

Memphis has shown that they can have Miami's number if they want to. Its all about who wants it more at this point. GL

Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow going big on these. I like them all except who knows about Magic- Knicks could come up huge tonight.

dennisback
    dennisback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

id be worried bout tblazers. im taking the first 3 + boston

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Love It! EXCEPT the 76ERs vs. Portland game. I don't know if Portland can handle the 76ers style of play, fast pace. Portland was blown out last time they played in Philly so I don't know. But I would leaning towards Portland due to home court advantage and 76ers playing back to back road games. The Knicks are not winning l0l that's a joke, a big one. Miami is a whole new team than what they were in the beginning. Miami is not losing at home to the Grizzlies. Wade won't let that happen. Minnesota vs. Atlanta enough said. Chicago's beating Washington, Boston over the Clippers, and Denver over Phoenix. Denver is a better team and Phoenix doesn't have enough weapons to beat the Nuggets.

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

take orlando out and youll win

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a similar one but a few more teams i just dont want to risk that much to win nothing you know??

dennisback
    dennisback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

dont take bulls over wiz they got blown out last time they were there.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd replace Orlando with Phoenix.

Endz Magnet
    Endz Magnet's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the comments but the wager has been placed since I started this post. SportsTerminator... I was leaning towards all your picks.. infact I made a smaller seperate parlay including the Bulls and Denver.. Good luck to all of you!