eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Lebron and Wade are the two best players ever. Kobe isn't even in the top 100.

The comparisons are ridiculous!

Lebron:
    He can have a triple double against any team any day . He makes Bill Russell look no better then Shawn Bradley.

Wade:
    He could drive the lane 100 times a game and score 100 points a game if he wanted. His style is impetuous, his defense is impregnable, and he is just ferocious.

Kobe:
    He is a complete ball hog. He can't come close to winning a championship without all-star players all around him. He only shoots 43%, while Lebron shoots 55%. Kobe has a horrible 3point shot, only 28%; Lebron 42%.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I approve this message.... but I didn't want to nominate it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Go fukk yourself Eidolon..

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

you dumb fukk

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by deadstare View Post
    you dumb fukk
    You mad bro? Do you live in Southern California?

DriveFor25
    DriveFor25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Very sharp post

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

1-4 combined in NBA Finals...

vs 5-7

alex_DC
    alex_DC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet u had heat to win finals vs. Mavs lmao,

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

The "2 best players ever" had their chance to prove your theory vs Kobe a couple hours ago, what happened?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    The "2 best players ever" had their chance to prove your theory vs Kobe a couple hours ago, what happened?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player ever....it is not even arguable.

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Stern gave the call for the Heat to lose this game, because he promised them a win in the Finals this year.
    Tonight's game was just politics. I'm thought you would know that.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    The comparisons are ridiculous!

Lebron:
    He can have a triple double against any team any day . He makes Bill Russell look no better then Shawn Bradley.

Wade:
    He could drive the lane 100 times a game and score 100 points a game if he wanted. His style is impetuous, his defense is impregnable, and he is just ferocious.

Kobe:
    He is a complete ball hog. He can't come close to winning a championship without all-star players all around him. He only shoots 43%, while Lebron shoots 55%. Kobe has a horrible 3point shot, only 28%; Lebron 42%.

LeBron has ZERO triple doubles this season. If he can get one "against any team any day" he must not be trying??

Wade has never come close to 100 points in a game whether he wanted too or not??

Kobe shoots 45.4% for his career & LeBron shoots 48.2. Kobe shoots 33.6% from 3 for his career LeBron 33.1%

The only factual part of op's statement is Kobe is a ball hog.

Conclusion: This is a completely retarded thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Illusivecone

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

you're right. Proved it last night. And last year in the finals.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    LeBron has ZERO triple doubles this season. If he can get one "against any team any day" he must not be trying??

Wade has never come close to 100 points in a game whether he wanted too or not??

Kobe shoots 45.4% for his career & LeBron shoots 48.2. Kobe shoots 33.6% from 3 for his career LeBron 33.1%

The only factual part of op's statement is Kobe is a ball hog.

Conclusion: This is a completely retarded thread.

darkhat

LOLOLOL total moron kid. Definitely under 30 and has no idea what he's talking about. Not even played better last night, best two players of all time. Don't even consider Jordan, Magic, Bird etc etc lolol. What a clown.

Chet86
    Chet86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

You're stupid.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I dont even understand the unwillingness to admit kobe's greatness.

Hate the guy, but to be so stupid to ignore the game of basketball, which kobe dominates and has for a long time, is just ridiculous.

He has two very solid big men, but scoring wise, he is alone on his team (Fischer, Blake, are you joking??).

I am not a lakers fan, not even a kobe fan, I am an NBA fan, and there is no question who is on the top of the list. IT IS KOBE.

Now maybe if you are talking athletic potential, Lebron still has plenty, and is a beast, but this is his 8th year??, how long before he makes it happen?

If Lebron is NBA finals MVP this year in a Heat championship, Lebron still doesnt reach kobe status, he just makes a mark on the way to strivign for the dominance that kobe has shown.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darkhat

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I don't know what it is about Wade, but every time I watch a Heat game I see him turning it over a ton. He's got some Jeremy Lin in him.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    I dont even understand the unwillingness to admit kobe's greatness.

Hate the guy, but to be so stupid to ignore the game of basketball, which kobe dominates and has for a long time, is just ridiculous.

He has two very solid big men, but scoring wise, he is alone on his team (Fischer, Blake, are you joking??).

I am not a lakers fan, not even a kobe fan, I am an NBA fan, and there is no question who is on the top of the list. IT IS KOBE.

Now maybe if you are talking athletic potential, Lebron still has plenty, and is a beast, but this is his 8th year??, how long before he makes it happen?

If Lebron is NBA finals MVP this year in a Heat championship, Lebron still doesnt reach kobe status, he just makes a mark on the way to strivign for the dominance that kobe has shown.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

dump post

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

This thread is nonsense.

At this point, Kobe is gonna go down as top 10 all time and rightly so. Wade will be lucky to crack top 100. Lebron has the talent to be top 10 as well, if not top 5. But it is too early in his career to tell. If he continues to play at the level he has for the past 7 years, and wins 3 or more rings, he will also go down as top 10. But, it is too early to tell, as he is only 27.

For now, Kobe has had the best career since MJ.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It al comes down to titles when your finally judged whether right or wrong

Lebron cannot get it done when it counts

Wade also has become a choker

He won with Shaq

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Lebron has already blown it with his postseason performances. Never be jordans level(33.45 ave ppg in playoffs.) probably blew top ten unless he wins a ring every year for the next five years. Wade is slipping and not even close to top 30.

Kobe right now is playing great despite age and injuries and is the reason that his team will be in the playoffs. Take him out of the equation and the lakers arent a playoff contender.

Both are great players and future hall of famers. They are also both a!?holes and are two of the most disliked pro athletes of all time. I wish them the worst lol

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Lebron is AMAZING. Especially in the last 3 seconds of the game. The man poops rings!

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Lebron is AMAZING. Especially in the last 3 seconds of the game. The man poops rings!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    you're right. Proved it last night. And last year in the finals.

Kobe Lover...Whats the career head to head record Kobe vs Lebron? You're focusing on only the last game they've played against each other...which is very cute and all.

Last year in the Finals? They lost to the obvious NBA champs, who played better than the heat...How did the Lakers do against the Mavs last year in the finals?

The people that nitpick on certain things, are obviously just haters of 1 guy...All you post is lebron hatred and I don't know if I've seen you ever admit that Lebron is a top 10 player all time as of right now.

If you don't have him in your top 10, just run off a list of 10 that are better than him...And don't think about just winning championships, because you can have a great career and not win, it is possible to be one the best and not win.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Kobe Lover...Whats the career head to head record Kobe vs Lebron? You're focusing on only the last game they've played against each other...which is very cute and all.

Last year in the Finals? They lost to the obvious NBA champs, who played better than the heat...How did the Lakers do against the Mavs last year in the finals?

The people that nitpick on certain things, are obviously just haters of 1 guy...All you post is lebron hatred and I don't know if I've seen you ever admit that Lebron is a top 10 player all time as of right now.

If you don't have him in your top 10, just run off a list of 10 that are better than him...And don't think about just winning championships, because you can have a great career and not win, it is possible to be one the best and not win.
    Lebron is how many years younger than Kobe? Is this a 1 on 1 sport of one player in his prime and the other past it? Get real

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

The post is made to get as many responses as possible and made fun of as a clown, to amuse; not to contribute anything worth a flip. It happens and it will certainly happen again.

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player ever....it is not even arguable.
    Jordan wasn't human. He was built in the late 70s...they were still working out the kinks, and that is why he didn't make his high school basketball team.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

its tough to say... wilt should be in the same convo

Bones33
    Bones33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9BqUBYaHlM
    def. #1 and #2 when it comes to pre-season championship parties

12 Last