cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Devil Dog Plays Tracking System

I have made it a point to exercise my right to track the plays of posters on the forum, and what we have here is an opportunity to track a guy who claims to be lights out at the game. I am sure that he will make all of us very wealthy with his flair and style for the dramatic play.

So I will be tracking this guy's plays. If days pass by and he doesn't have any picks it's because he is busy preparing for his next play. So have patience and let's see the money!

PsychoQ
    PsychoQ's Avatar Become A Pro!

are you implying he's fake??

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoQ View Post
    are you implying he's fake??
    i think he's implying that he posts system plays as his own while having pretty much no talent at personally capping games

cocknocker

Well no picks for today from our hero Devil Dog. He says he is a more than 50% player so something will come along by tomorrow. We'll be sure to be on point and list them as they come along....

cocknocker

Well if he's real or fake at some point he will have to make a pick, so we'll find out the hard way if he is as good as he's letting on. I'm just as curious as anyone. I want to see what he's got...

cocknocker

All that I know is when this guy starts giving stock tips on threads for people to buy Citibank stocks when they are trading at less than a dollar and then they go up to $2.60 in ONE week then you will know he has your better intersts at heart like I do. All that he has shown is well...he can pass JM picks off as his own. Well I play them too AND I am helping people to make money in alternative fashions. What has Devil Dog ever done to help anyone but himslef and steal the credit from another man?

suckatmyjob
    suckatmyjob's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, so many haters out there

not sure what CK past or anyone from his forum but ever since I dropped in I've learned to make money in a lot of different way

this forum suppose to be beating the books and one goal = to make money and ck has done it

i mean look at his previous old picks he even mentions ways to find plays and what to play the rest of the work is up to you

cocknocker

Birds chirp. Dew rolls down the window. The lunch crowd is gone. Still not picks from Devil Dog aftera a search of his home page in a nattempt to find a play for the day. We will take this one up later on today. There is a JM play today. Hopefully he will have the kind of integrity of men and not claim that pick as his own.

cocknocker

Well folks everything that can be wagered on is already on the board and another day goes by and Devil Dog still hs not made a play. he did however stop by the Weather Report page to say some idiotic things... I thought this guy didn't have time to do these kinds of things as he was on a plane to Pinoy land, but of course that was a lie that stopped being believed a long time ago... He's just a JM player after all.

cocknocker

Since Devil Dog is all about handicappers putting up their amounts and plays I guess one of these days he will do exactly what he asks of others to do to show how it's done. But judging by the looks of his posts there's no chance of that happening....

cocknocker

Well another day has gone by and Devil Dog has not made a selection again. I was just looking out the window at a few humingbirds....

cocknocker

Well we are halfway through another day and Devil Dog still hasn't made a pick. With 11 games on the docket for the evening, it couldn't possibly be that he has no choices. Well hopefully he will grace us with a pick today. I was told by him that I was a mediocre handicapper, so this thread was started in hopes that he would have the skills to show me how it's done. But mostly he is refusing to impart his wisdom upon us. I will check back later on his evening and see what we have in store or don't have in store.

cocknocker

Here we are again... another day has passed by and Devil Dog still has not produced a play yet...Not good...For a guy to be as vocal as he is at criticizing people, it is uncanny that he has not produced a single play since this thread has been started. I have been checking his posts on his My SBR page and still have not found one

rowdy08
    rowdy08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

CK, once again your right!

cocknocker

I think that it has been proven that I am right about this guy. He has not prodced not one single pick since I started tracking his plays, yet he had so many things to say about how mediocre i am and all. This just goes to show that it isn't appropriate to criticize unless you can show how it is done better than the person you are criticicizing

cocknocker

Another day passes and we still don't have not ONE play by Devil Dog.....

cocknocker

And once again another day passes and Devil Dog doesn't make a play

playazzz2g
    playazzz2g's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahaa this is funny

nitetrain
    nitetrain's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck man u is 1 crazy ass mf.....u have obviously run this poor joker away....let him breathe man....let him up 4 air....he's just another shit talker like BIG/POOTSTAIN

cocknocker

Man here we go again. Another chance for Devil og to make a play.I have searchd his thread entries and once again he has no plays for us today...I'll check back again later on...

cocknocker

We're about a half an hour away from the action and still no picks from Devil Dog. At this rate, we may be waiting forever. i am sure that he is playing the JM plays but apparently that is al that he is playing. I am plying them too, so I guess that we are even there. i really wanted to see what he can do outside of those plays you know... I'll check back again tomorrow...

italiano22
    italiano22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland -3 1st quater any thoughtttt????

cocknocker

Well another day brings the hope that we will finally have a play from Devil Dog. However, I have checked his posts and we don't quite have one for today yet. I will be checking back later on today and see if our hero has come up with a dazzling play for us to propser from