TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

ABC's 2 National TV Games Today - NYK VS BOS & MIA VS LAL - Your Thoughts?

Getting a lot of heavy action early on the NYK +3 and ML has brought the line down to +2 in most locations. But honestly does the PUBLIC know who matches up well with who in this contest? Seems like NYK only plays well at home against most teams. Boston's old but more experienced as a group.

In the doubleheader you have Miami taking on the Lakers. On paper this game really doesn't even have a chance. Yes, the Lakers have a great home record. But this Miami team is on Fire. 34 year old Kobe... can he hang in there and support his club against the superior chemistry of the HEAT?

Could this be two favorites covering today? Bos -2 and Mia -3.5? I don't think the oddsmakers have a chance today. There's really nothing they can do with the line... unless when Kobe cries foul... he gets the calls.

Your thoughts?

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

notice the NY-Bos game went to a pickem Bos was a 2.5 fav when it open is there some news out?

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

If the game is on the line is Lebron going to pass the ball in the final seconds or take it to the hole.

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I really like the over 188 in the Knicks/Celtics game.. It's not a big play but that is the play I would make for the game rather than the side.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Was Rondo traded overnight? LOL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I took Lakers and Knicks
    Kobe will be pumped
    Lebron will have trouble with Lakers lenghth