Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday early picks

NJ @ +6 in Boston and Memphis -3 in Toronto jumped out at me early. Thoughts?

tarrasch117
    Don't forget to breathe
    tarrasch117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

I bet on both these lines before seeing this post... I say take 'em before they move.

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

love NJ

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

NJ looks good. NJ has been a covering machine on the road lately, and Boston has been horrible. I think the public is finally cooling down on Boston, so their lines are no longer over-inflated. They were a great fade for a while when the public continued to pound them.

But Boston shouldn't be laying 6 to the Nets here. I've said this before, but Boston is no better than the Phoenix Suns. If they were in the West, they'd be sitting right next to Sacramento in the standings. They are a below average team, and NJ has already knocked off some big teams on the road (Knicks, Mavs, and Bulls).

DWill is playing for a new contract right now. He started the year slow but has really been playing great ball the past month.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

maybe boston first half speedy? a few donkeys were slamming me a few days back with bos/cle and yet cle covered the +3.5. rly hope dirk doesn't play tonight so that i can go ahead and take dallas, what's the deal with hou/den line? injury update?

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

With recent rd wins SU at CHI and DAL, NJ certainly deserves a look. The Brooke Lopez factor.

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Also on Nets. I live in NY but HUGE Nets fan. Deron and Brook with a sprinkle of the compliment players (Hump, Morrow, Brooks) will make this team somewhat exciting. They will keep it close. I don't think they win here but it will be a low scoring affair and Nets cover.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday night NBA home dogs are money

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Why is Tor only +3.5? And Pho+2.5?

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by migz View Post
    Why is Tor only +3.5? And Pho+2.5?
    Phoe seems to be finally playing better at home. The Clip Dogs played at SAC last night (I lost that bet...had the home dog). Don't think being a RF b2b nights is favorable.