No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Buddy of mine played a Heat/Clippers/Thunder/Washington/Oregon/Michigan parlay

$100. Paid out over $5 grand or some crazy shit like that. I laughed at him because I told him those were the top six public bets of the day and there's no way all six would hit.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

That is the ANTI No-Coin parlay....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Not sure if I've ever seen the top six public plays all cash on the same day.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Can't believe Oregon's going to cover. Down 5 at half, then up 4 with a minute left and they're 10-for-10 at the line down the stretch.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

hahaha

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

nocoin i bet a parlay like that that crosses nba and ncaa ball would hit more than you would think. you couldn't make a living out of it but you know what i mean. the "top 6 public bets" as reported by whatever free sites we look at is probably not completely accurate, nor does it really matter a lot of the time.

put it this way, if you parlay against the "top 6 public" bets every night (3 from each basketball league, college and pro), i bet you would lose 99 out of 100 of those parlays, whereas you would do better taking the better teams consistently in those kinds of parlays. just my 2 cents. i don't know your friend's habits but he sure seems sharp tonight.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

its gotta happen one of these days...

tell your buddy to bet 2.5k on the Heels Saturday

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    nocoin i bet a parlay like that that crosses nba and ncaa ball would hit more than you would think. you couldn't make a living out of it but you know what i mean. the "top 6 public bets" as reported by whatever free sites we look at is probably not completely accurate, nor does it really matter a lot of the time.

put it this way, if you parlay against the "top 6 public" bets every night (3 from each basketball league, college and pro), i bet you would lose 99 out of 100 of those parlays, whereas you would do better taking the better teams consistently in those kinds of parlays. just my 2 cents. i don't know your friend's habits but he sure seems sharp tonight.
    He's constantly getting buried playing the "Vegas is giving out free money" plays like the six I mentioned.