goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

could the public win anymore tonight?

I dont remember the last time I saw the public favorites win this much on a tnt thursday. Heat, Clippers, Thunder, Michigan as a dog and FSU as a dog. God I wish this was my first day betting I would of made a killing

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just dont understand not betting the better team. Tonight was easy money but people want to over think things.

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

Quote Originally Posted by Rone247 View Post
    I just dont understand not betting the better team. Tonight was easy money but people want to over think things.

thank you...

WVU9494
    WVU9494's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude the Heat game was one of the easiest plays I have see on the board this year. The Thunder was pretty easy too. My favorite expression is "square", I will be square all day as long as money keeps rolling into my account.
    Points Awarded:

Ethan1122 gave WVU9494 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WVU9494 View Post
    Dude the Heat game was one of the easiest plays I have see on the board this year. The Thunder was pretty easy too. My favorite expression is "square", I will be square all day as long as money keeps rolling into my account.
    Its like people rather look smart than take a easy win

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

lol let's not get ahead of ourselves, the thunder game wasn't THAT easy... they were looking pretty bad going into the 4th quarter...

but i agree... there's so much trying to "be sharp" here where people only take the underdog for the sake of it.
    Last edited by dwluv3333; 03-01-12 at 11:48 PM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

They gotta let the square bets win sometimes. Otherwise people wouldn't bet anymore.

WVU9494

By "square bet" do you mean betting on the dominant team?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

By "square bet" do you mean betting on the dominant team?
    Oh yeah my bad. Public bet. Is that better?

WVU9494

I know want you meant, I just think its funny that people use it as a derogatory term. A lot of time there is a rEason that 93% of the money is on one team.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

hmmmm... good day i guess for it, as i got my ass handed to me yesterday after 2 good nights, so i kept myself from going on tilt... and came back today with the attitude of "i don't give a fuk, i'm getting my fukkn money back". and i succeeded.

Thank you Heat, Thunder, Mich-Illinois OVER, Kentucky.

its a weird NBA season.

tread carefully tomorrow...maybe be patient, just wait for Saturday... I like MSU (fuk the Buckeyes) and UNC.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I know want you meant, I just think its funny that people use it as a derogatory term. A lot of time there is a rEason that 93% of the money is on one team.
    funny thing is I dont even think that way. Just use the terminology because I hear it at sbr so much.

I do tend to fade heavy public bets though.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    funny thing is I dont even think that way. Just use the terminology because I hear it at sbr so much.

I do tend to fade heavy public bets though.
    You'd be better to fade (certain posters on) the forum. There are too many people on here trying to be "sharp". I'll bet Vegas makes more of its money on wannabe sharps playing big money than your regular Joe.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

This board is running wild with squares tonight.

Every day is different. Certain days the public wins big time, other days the sharps win.

Today was one of those days where the public won. It happens.

Square or sharp, just pick the right side.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i don't see how it's square to pick the heat to beat the blazers

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Squares cannot manage money, it has little to do with picking winners. Picking winners at 55% isn't hard, managing money from picking winners is why most people cannot win and will not win. It is the same thing with any financial vehicle in life. Good luck!

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Squares cannot manage money, it has little to do with picking winners. Picking winners at 55% isn't hard, managing money from picking winners is why most people cannot win and will not win. It is the same thing with any financial vehicle in life. Good luck!