TheSituation559
    TheSituation559's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thinking of taking Kings points and some on ML

This Clippers team is as flawed as they come. Without Billups this team is shit. Why? NO FLOOR SPACING. All FOUR of their big men clog the paint. Griffin, Evans, Jordan, and Martin can NOT shoot the ball. What else do they have in common? NONE can make their FT's lol. Besides Paul and Butler no one can make a three. I really like this Kings team at home. What do you guys think?

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The Clippers are like the Kings. They both lack consistency. Beside Blake Griffin and Chris Paul, they seem to lack reliable scorers too. They didn't seem like they were trying at the end of their last game. The Kings might be good here.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by TheSituation559 View Post
    This Clippers team is as flawed as they come. Without Billups this team is shit. Why? NO FLOOR SPACING. All FOUR of their big men clog the paint. Griffin, Evans, Jordan, and Martin can NOT shoot the ball. What else do they have in common? NONE can make their FT's lol. Besides Paul and Butler no one can make a three. I really like this Kings team at home. What do you guys think?
    Agree. Definitely at home, but not on the rd. GL

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Kings are scrappy at home.

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Kings are scrappy at home.
    kings are 8-5 at home

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

I like the Kings at home, they even beat OKC. I'm not sure about ML but they should be able to cover tonight