nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat -4.5? vs Portland

I don't bet the NBA much, but is Portland that good? Heat just looks unbelievable right now so -4.5 seems like quite a good spot.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Portland plays well at home but I see the Heat winning by at least 7 or 8 so I'm taking it as we speak

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

portland is inconsistent

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

if the heat lose the nba is rigged

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

I'll gladly take the homedogs just because i'm from Portland.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I like Portland as well. Public is pounding Miami hard right now, 93% on Miami spread according to thespread.

If I can get Portland +5 tomorrow, I will be more than happy to take Portland as a 5 point underdog. And the ML is worth a sprinkle as well.

A Portland victory at the Rose Garden on TNT Thursday would not surprise me one bit.

PS3
    Keyser Soze

Anyone liking the over?
    Line currently 196.5 @ Pinnacle

EDIT:
    Also I got 195 [-111] at my local.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

No way Vegas gives u the heat at that line. Take Portland.

iceman8847
    iceman8847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3505

Take Miami this is a revenge game Portland beat Miami by 9 in Miami last time these two teams met up plus Portland lost to Denver last night in Denver I think Portland should be getting 6.5 if you can get it at 4.5 get I see it ending around 5.5 by tip off.

PS3
    Keyser Soze

Quote Originally Posted by iceman8847 View Post
    Take Miami this is a revenge game Portland beat Miami by 9 in Miami last time these two teams met up plus Portland lost to Denver last night in Denver I think Portland should be getting 6.5 if you can get it at 4.5 get I see it ending around 5.5 by tip off.
    This will be the first time the two teams will meet this season.
    Are you saying that they are still carrying a grudge over that loss which is from the past season?

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Heat ML

Chet86
    Chet86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Heat cover -5

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I suggest you wait to see if OKC covers before betting the heat to cover. one of them isn't covering. wolves a good play too, they should win straight up.

PS3
    Keyser Soze

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    I suggest you wait to see if OKC covers before betting the heat to cover. one of them isn't covering. wolves a good play too, they should win straight up.
    Last edited by PS3; 03-01-12 at 10:42 AM.

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

this is the donkey of the forum! Wolves are playing 3rd game in a row are exhausted and may be without there best player gioing up vs fresh team playing there first game in a week... Dudley you have to be the worst gambler on the planet to come up with that team tonight..sad case u r kid....in fact im fading you AGAIN right now and have done VERY well doing that since finding your lame ass here

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Wow Portland +5 in Portland. Is there an injury or something? Blazers are coming home from Denver, but still. Playing the Heat is everybodies Super Bowl. They will come to play tonight.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by nammertl View Post
    I don't bet the NBA much, but is Portland that good? Heat just looks unbelievable right now so -4.5 seems like quite a good spot.
    This is cliche, but they say we shouldn't try to pick the spot where a streak will end. I haven't bet this game yet, but it would be hard to go against the Heat.

DudleyDawson

But yet PHX is only a -4.5 favorite? Forget the threads, my picks have always been posted before game-times, I'd take my picks and strategies against anyone on this or any other forum. Think what you want. Received my 2nd cash-out of the week yesterday(thanks to Ashley and betislands). OK, I've already spent to much time replying to someone who doesn't matter. Good luck tonight.

Traintilupuke
    Traintilupuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    this is the donkey of the forum! Wolves are playing 3rd game in a row are exhausted and may be without there best player gioing up vs fresh team playing there first game in a week... Dudley you have to be the worst gambler on the planet to come up with that team tonight..sad case u r kid....in fact im fading you AGAIN right now and have done VERY well doing that since finding your lame ass here
    As much as I like the Suns tonight..Love will be playing. They said last night that he could have returned but there were only a couple of minutes left in the game so it wasn't worth it. however, they are play three straight. So Suns probably are still the play.

DudleyDawson

You guys realize Wolves are a much better team than the Suns? And I can get +5, I'll take it. You guys who think you know what's going on in these players heads are idiots. Take all your b2b2b bullshit, and stick it, we're talking about players in their 20's, they're not tired. And you realize the first 2 games were in the same arena and do you know how close Phx is to LA?

laddder
    laddder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 933

You guys realize Wolves are a much better team than the Suns? And I can get +5, I'll take it. You guys who think you know what's going on in these players heads are idiots. Take all your b2b2b bullshit, and stick it, we're talking about players in their 20's, they're not tired. And you realize the first 2 games were in the same arena and do you know how close Phx is to LA?

Agreed. the thing with b2b2b is that if a team is 1-1, their gonna want a 2-1 out of it. It's not impossible against the suns.