ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

lol k pal

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    heard it here first
    wow my god are you the fn worst! thanks tho! and keep em coming//guys fading this fool is the best thing thats ever happened to me in the gambling world!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    wow my god are you the fn worst! thanks tho! and keep em coming//guys fading this fool is the best thing thats ever happened to me in the gambling world!

+1.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone who spends one second bumping any thread of mine doesn't value their time, one bit. Boys, I don't care. I care if I make money. that's it. Think what you want. Now I've already spent too much time on people who don't matter. This is an online gambling forum, reputation doesn't matter---getting daily wires from Juan in CR do...maybe you guys should care more about trying to win your bets than how you look on a gambling forum. I can only tell you the right ways, I can't make you do it. I've been doing this(full time) for over 6 years now. Good luck today.

Azzurri
    Azzurri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Anyone who spends one second bumping any thread of mine doesn't value their time, one bit. Boys, I don't care. I care if I make money. that's it. Think what you want. Now I've already spent too much time on people who don't matter. This is an online gambling forum, reputation doesn't matter---getting daily wires from Juan in CR do...maybe you guys should care more about trying to win your bets than how you look on a gambling forum. I can only tell you the right ways, I can't make you do it. I've been doing this(full time) for over 6 years now. Good luck today.
    your nothing but a loser kid..you have done nothing but LOSE for six years Im sure...we ALL know that your types never win in the long run all you've done here is make a fool of yourself..and thank for yet another fade winner..you loved the Wolves tonight again...+cha-ching for me on Phoenix! Thanks and keep em coming