JebronsLame
    JebronsLame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

T'Wolves +7.5 while it lasts

I see a similar post below but I have my own reasons for this call. Firstly, early news on this side of the world suggests Kobe will miss tonights game and Bynum might struggle also. Love is expected to be ok for Minnesota. Last nights performance was telling for the Timberwolves. People continue to be surprised that this team which has an abundance of high draft picks in its locker room is doing well this year. I am not. Admittedly I was unsure of how Rubio (previously one of very few reasons for me to watch "Eurobasket") would do in the NBA. What I was sure about is that Love was going to improve and am sure he is heading for superstardom. Barea is an excellent pickup, an energetic player I like a lot. I've been waiting on Beasley and Johnson to step it up (still waiting) but last night showed what Beasley CAN do. Derrick Williams is an interesting one. I thought he would have a bigger impact but he showed over the weekend and last night what we can expect to see from him. Pekovic has been a nice surprise, helped by the arrival of Rubio. I think this spread will change a lot once injuries are confirmed by the Lakers so take 7.5 now

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

good luck

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Got it. And Lakers under 99 pts!