jswagg24
    jswagg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Picks from Yours Truly

I tend to be nothing but money whenever I'm not betting...so ill give it a shot.haha

Record is 30-23 no way to prove it but we'll see wassup

Wednesday's Picks (2/29):
    OKC -3
    Spurs -2
    Over 180 dallas@memphis

jswagg24

so 2-2 so far lets see if the spurs can bounce back after that terrible 2nd quarter...

jswagg24

2-3 for night 1...okc and spurs game were a gamble haha but ill take it...

okc looks good for tomorrow night but ill post some picks up for whoever might be interested

jswagg24

Okay for tonight what really stands out are...

1.5*Over at 193 for miami at blazers
    -miami is ranked #1 for fast break points and with all these fast breaks this only means that blazers will get more opportunities to cash in on their all star aldridge

3*OKC -1
    they just havent met someone good enough to finish them off and with howard down low tryig to gaurd westbrook's cuts to the basket he might get into foul trouble early but honestly OKC is a more consistent and better team overall then Orlando currently

5*Over for minnesota at phoenix
    - in the past meetings between these teams they have yet to fail breaking the 200 mark...and depending on Love's status this will easily go over 201....this is the gift of the night

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

miami/portland opened at 196 and was 197 or 197.5 when you posted.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

He just got confused with the OKC/Orlando line

jswagg24

touche...my bad but regardless i still take the over on the game, just feel like regardless i still feel like these teams will come out guns hot especially with no bosh to slow it down for the post game

jswagg24

well 2-1 on the night too bad my big bet couldnt cover by 2 points

tomorrow's lines look pretty dry so might be hard to take some of the lines, but the o/u's look promising

jswagg24

alright so after a some research these are the picks that ill be putting in...

Miami -4.5
    With all of the questionable injuries on utah's roster they just arent at 100% and also bearing that the jazz haven't been able to close out close games in the second half...

Clipp/Suns 196.5/over
    Look for this clippers fast paced offense to put up at least 100 points tonight as well as phoenix trying to stick with them

GSW/sixers 189/over
    with the return of stephen curry this will prove to be yet another high scoring game as well....while the sixers have been putting up points i see this getting close to 200

jswagg24

adding a couple more plays for tonight on the board...

bobcats@spurs 197.5/under
    spurs defense at home is remarkable, if spurs put up 100 the bobcats have to put up just as much...predicting a 97-86 win for the spurs

New orleans +7
    With the loss of odom to the D-League the mavs just arent the same....Odom provided healthy minutes and now without him in the lineup players like Yi and Cardinal and going to recieve more playing time which is bad news for mavs and good news for the hornets...and with D West still out this is a good place for the up rising hornets to step and cover the spread at least

Current record is 34-25